Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 747 interviews

Other6%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Taylor, MI) in Jun 2021

Interview

Basically just asked about availability and whether or not I had reliable transportation. They were desperate for people. Hired right away. Also explained its 4-5 hour shifts. Offered to send me to other stores in the area. Pay is only 10 dollars in MI

Interview Questions
  • Do you have reliable transportation?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocomoke City, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Pocomoke City, MD) in Oct 2017

Interview

I filled out both application forms, both the half sheet, and the full sheet. I came in on the national hiring day, October 11, 2017, and waited on to get mini-interviewed. I ran around the store once with the woman with the clipboard, and she asked if I had worked with Dollar Tree before, and I mentioned that I had never had a job before. I was then led into the interview room and was asked if I was in school, then the interviewer asked what my major was. After I mentioned that I was a Sequential Art major she started asking me about ten random questions about making comics. Note, I don't actually make comics, I draw in a comic style. I often didn't understand what she meant by half of her questions, so I ended up making a fool of myself trying to comprehend what she was asking and what it has to do with Dollar Tree. Then she asked me the normal Dollar Tree questions, a few that also confused me considering I had no prior job experience, and most of them asked what I would do when I customer walked in. I left in about ten minutes feeling totally horrible. I have applied for about thirteen jobs before, and that was the first one that I actually had an interview for. I'm a college student and needed the job to pay for my education or else I can't return next semester or next year. I do not think I will be called back for a full interview, I won't hear until Friday.

Interview Questions
  • What are your thoughts on Dollar Tree's standard for fast, clean and efficient service for its customers?
  • How would you evaluate yourself? (in my artwork)
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

The manager was so nice and hired me on the spot! This was my first time interviewing for a job and I had an amazing experience, all the employees are super welcoming and patient.

Interview Questions
  • She asked if I've ever worked before this and what my availability was.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Greenville, SC) in May 2016

Interview

he application was print out so I told it to the store along with my resume. I asked to speak to the hiring manger who came in like two minutes. They looked over my application and asked if I was at least 18- which I was. After that they pretty much just told me about what jobs they were hiring for and asked if I would like those jobs. The process took like 10 minutes tops and I walked out with a job. I actually applied at two stores that day and got both the jobs in pretty much the same fashion. One of the managers said my business casual outfit is what got me the job so quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Was I at least 18? Was I good with my hands? What kind of hours was I interested in?
Be the first to find this interv