Dollar Tree Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

1.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree.

Interview

They asked me if I wanted to be a manager and I said I guess so they told me to put in an application and I was promoted in a week.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a manager?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Ridgefield, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival we as a group of other interviewees we took a tour of the facility. Afterwards word we had a group interview. Their where 5 being interviewed including myself. After the group interview they did a one on one with two interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses? In this scenario, what was the issue how did you correct it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier/Stock Replenishment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millinocket, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Millinocket, ME) in February 2017.

Interview

On the spot interviews/Open interview. Applied on the spot, got an interview on the spot, and received a phone call four days later around 7:30 pm. The lady interviewing everybody was very pleasant and kind.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Murfreesboro, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was kind of a a-hole.but over all it was easy and I got the job.I never went in because the pay was way too low for the amount of pay they were trying to give.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (West Berlin, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Are you hiring for Dollars tree and when are you going to have the interview for the Dollars tree. Is the salary is Good for Dollars tree,I hope,I get the Job soon.

Interview Questions

• Do you any Job available in Dollars tree   2 Answers

Negotiation

I will like all the people to work there with me and they have a Good Attitude and they never come to work later and they come to work on time.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Victorville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Waited 3 hours outside the store before the open interview and the first 10 people would be interviewed. The manager explained that all the dollar trees are always hiring and that she would place us in a specific group (cashier,stocker) based on our work experience. The interview was very simple it was mostly based on availability and any information we had on our application/resume. When I asked if they were hiring the manager said that she wasn't necessarily hiring but she was placing people in groups so that when she's ready to hire she knows who to call.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called and asked to set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was asked to come to the company for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in your current job.   1 Answer

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Batesville, MS) in December 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with the manager. it went great he hired me on the spot. The paper work took about
    a week to get finished. It was the holiday season.

Interview Questions

• Would you mind speaking on the intercom for the daily specials.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Washington, DC).

Interview

Submitted application, received a call to schedule in person interview, interview with dm. General describe this situation and how did you react if...typical situations interview. Received follow up interviews with regional,hr,training manager.similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation you dealt with.   1 Answer

Dollar Tree Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fairfax, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

there was no real interview. turn in your application to the store manager and he tells you what you'll do. he'll ask you to call him within 2 days if you still want the job and then you get it. takes about 3 weeks to get a schedule. and the pay sucks. minimum wage for only 2 to 3 days a week at 4 maybe 5 hour shifts.

Interview Questions

• have you ever been a cashier before?   1 Answer