Dollar Tree Logistics Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 741 interviews

Interviews at Dollar Tree

Positive100%
Applied online50%
Employee Referral25%
Campus Recruiting25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Provo, UT) in Feb 2016

Interview

I had a phone interview with a group of 4 or 5 other Sr. Logistic Analysts. It was a very enjoyable conversation and I felt was very representative of the more relaxed culture that exists at Dollar Tree. As I said before, it felt more like a conversation than an interview, which I very much appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in Apr 2015

Interview

Phone interviewPhone interview with 3 people. It was hard to hear them at times. Lots of static and echo in the background. All 3 of them asked questions, mostly about how my last job working experience would relate to the position. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in Jul 2012

Interview

Recruiter call first, then followup call with hiring manager, onsite interview with manager and 2 directors. Everything was professionally handled and smooth. Everyone involved was very straight forward and honest

Interview Questions
  • Technical and business questions regarding college projects on resume (I was a college-hire)

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in Apr 2011

Interview

The recruiter was extremely disorganized. It was had to get her to reply to my emails when she was gathering information from me about my experience, salary, references, etc. I think the process would have been faster if the recruiter was not involved and the hiring manager was in charge. The interviews themselves were standard but several people interviewed me and they all seemed to ask the same general questions, what were my strengths and what were my weaknesses, basic interview 101 course questions. They were very helpful in describing the position.

Interview Questions
  • What would your current employeer tell me about you?
  • Can you tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with another employee?
RSS Feed</>Embed