Dollar Tree Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

1.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Durham, NC).

Interview

Had interview with the same person couple of time for about 5 mins. Then had to come back a couple of times. The store manager talked to me while she was stocking

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Talked with District manager about the job and expectations. Asked about budget for staff. Talked about work week, days off, medical insurance, benefits. Talked about seasonal hiring, employee evaluations and store policies. The interview was about what I expected for this type of job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Oldsmar, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Manager called me in for an interview. Pretty standard interview, He stressed that not much help in stores and was a lot of hands on . He said that I would have to start as an assistant manager and was about 12 per hour depending on experience.He told me that he liked me and would get back to me after he talked to his district manager. I got an email saying the position had been closed and no one was hires. About 2 weeks after that the manager called me and said that they had a opening and wanted to see me if I was interested. I went there and he told me his district manager told him that there was a pay scale change and if I wanted the job I could have it but would have to start at 8.75 per hour. I have over 15 years retail management experience and said I want a job with the company but not at that rate. Oh yea to top it off I would have to travel about 35 miles to the store they would put me at....I like the company and the feel of the stores and would like to be part of that but not at that rate

read above

Manager Interview

Interview

for asst managers, its an interview with the DM and 3 weeks of training, store managers its interview with DM, and member of regional... if you fit there "profile"

Interview Questions

• expect your normal interviewing questions when any management positions arises   Answer Question

low salary offer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kärla, Saarema (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Kärla, Saarema (Estonia)) in June 2012.

Interview

THIS Process do by well educated persons and then know well how to take Interviw and how to hiring a employer and nothing else"""""""" and Best of luck for them""""""""

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in September 2010.

Interview

Haven't taken the group interview at this point, but the phone interview was a piece of cake. I'm taking the group interview today and when I do I'll post how it was. If I had to guess: study the company, get some basic questions answered you know they will ask.