Dollar Tree Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollar Tree

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lighthouse Point, Broward, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lighthouse Point, Broward, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, no tricks, I was hired on the spot. The store manager just asked the same questions that are on the application and then told me to start filling out the hiring app on their computer.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift heavy objects on your own?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

Explained what they stand for and what they would expect of me. Gave me an overview of the schedule and how many people were on the team. Also shared pay rate and asked when I cpuld I start.

Interview Questions

• Why I would be an asset to his team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The manager was a pervert, asked too many personal questions, this job is really not worth it, you bust yourself for less than minimum wage, no protection and no benefits are given to the employer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lancaster, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just the description of the open position. They'll be going over many application so don't call we will be giving people calls that are most qualify. Most important why do you want to work at DOLLAR TREE

Interview Questions

• That they had three position open and what one did you prefer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Bronx, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application and had a on the spot linterview that lasted approximately 20 minutes. I was asked a few basic questions such as what was my last job and why I left. As well as how would I feel working a changing schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

the interview was quick and easy there were no hard questions to answer, mostly about prior experience. Applied for overnight stock, however there were no other positions so had to be a cashier. Customers were generally rude and condescending, employers began to take me for granted while I had the most drive. Real headache to work for.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on nights and weekends?   1 Answer