Dollar Tree PT Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PT Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Very easy, they hired me and all they did was tell me about the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

PT Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clear Lake Shores, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Clear Lake Shores, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Printed off the application from the website and turned it in same day. Even though I was trying to make the transition from Retail to Hotel/Hospitality, I decided to see what Dollar Tree could offer me (I spent 4 1/2 years working retail and 1 year working at an amusement park). There wasn't any interview questions; just looking for someone to fill the void before inventory (she said she was initially going to wait until Monday but said it was my lucky day). All I had to do was go home and fill out the W-4 and direct deposit (they get your personal information, SS#, and email address at the store).

I was offered $7.35/hour. Far below the wages of $7.98, $7.75, $8.25, and $8.75, respectively, from previous jobs. I couldn't afford to go back down towards minimum wage since I'm going back to college in July then in the Fall and getting a new car in the coming months (along with paying insurance and gas).

However, I took the offer home and took two days to think it over (had until Sunday evening-Monday morning) and decided it wasn't going to help me at all and will keep looking.

Interview Questions

• None

Nothing was really asked. Didn't feel a whole lot like an interview. No interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Too low with my experience. I was looking along the lines of $7.50-$7.75-$8.00/hour