Dollar Tree Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollar Tree

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Bell Gardens, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Bell Gardens, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Pleasant. Kind of lengthy. Furthermore it was worth it. All of my questions and concerns were answered. I felt prepared and qualified for the position. I was able to start a few days after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lake Havasu City, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Basic interview but with a twist, talking you out of filling a seasonal position. I applied and showed up for the interview, why talk me out of it?

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to take this demanding position with so little incentive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Sanford, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informal and casual, which was fine. Filled out a brief application (pick up in store or print from web site) and return to branch manager. Then you are sent to a regional re district manager for a more in depth interview and if hired, to fill out paperwork the next visit. It was all quite friendly and a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have in sales or meeting the public.   1 Answer