Dollar Tree Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview
My first contact was a phone interview with the district manager in who’s territory the store was located. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were primarily a review of my resume and followup questions.
   Second interview was in person and was essentially a 1 ½ hour conversation covering my work history in depth and with some questions covering how I handled different issues that come up.
   Third interview was a 20 minute phone interview with the regional manager. Questions were primarily about recruiting and hiring employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a sales associate who does not meet performance standards ?
    How do you prioritize work tasks ?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Laredo, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring process took 3 weeks. First I spoke to a recruiter and then I went on to a 1:1 interview with the Market Manager. A week later I was got a phone call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Analyze a certain situation. Asked to resolve the situation in 5 steps.   Answer Question