Dollar Tree Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 741 interviews

Interviews at Dollar Tree

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Middleville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Middleville, MI) in Dec 2017

Interview

Interview with DM then RM both on phone. Was hired quickly. Just two phone calls and this was way before covid. Met the dm in person for the first time on date of hire.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at dollar tree
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Saint Cloud, MN) in Aug 2015

Interview

The interview My first contact was a phone interview with the district manager in who’s territory the store was located. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were primarily a review of my resume and followup questions. Second interview was in person and was essentially a 1 ½ hour conversation covering my work history in depth and with some questions covering how I handled different issues that come up. Third interview was a 20 minute phone interview with the regional manager. Questions were primarily about recruiting and hiring employees.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with a sales associate who does not meet performance standards ? How do you prioritize work tasks ?

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Laredo, TX) in May 2010

Interview

Hiring process took 3 weeks. First I spoke to a recruiter and then I went on to a 1:1 interview with the Market Manager. A week later I was got a phone call with a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Analyze a certain situation. Asked to resolve the situation in 5 steps.
RSS Feed</>Embed