Dollar Tree Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spanaway, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Spanaway, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I knew the store manager as I worked under her before for another company, so she got a hold of me. I went in filled out the application, and she told me about the company.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to go to a different store to be put into their computer system and to finish the online questions needed for the job   1 Answer

Dollar Tree Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Marysville, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

open interview was firendly and fun. I really injoyed it! they told about the job,the hours, the pay, and i got to meet some of the people at the store.

Interview Questions

• How far did I live from the store? What was my avalablety? how do i fill a bout working with the publice?   1 Answer

Freight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Seattle, WA).

Interview

In the interview, I was told that I was being hired to work for freight. Cool. They later moved me to cashier. No problem! Interview was apiece of cake. Manager did all the talking and I just nodded and answered any questions he asked. Easiest interview ever.

Interview Questions

• None. He just told me about the work duties. simple stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted because I really needed a job to save up for college.