Dollar Tree Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

1.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview was pretty quick, but informative, The store manager was very open, honest, and friendly. all answer's I had were answered, and I left feeling confident I could do the job assigned to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Clayton, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I was greeted and told about the position. I answered questions concerning the paperwork for tax purposes. She hired me on the spot, made me a name tag and explained the dress code.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at DollarTree?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Interview

They were opening a new store so not much of an interview, they just needed bodies. Was not even Asked any questions. But hired same day and started work the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiatio

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Wilmington, DE) in July 2016.

Interview

Explained my experience and Talents and was immediately hired.I seen the store had 100s of boxes on floor which was a hazard and I explained how I can indeed get this hazard off the floor and make the store more nicer for customers and employees to feel safe.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was very quick. They had a hiring event for a new store that opened up not to long ago. I was unemployed at the time, so this was very nice timing for me. I entered in my application and they did an interview on the spot. A couple of hours later, they called me back and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work here?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I called one night to see if they had any openings for weekends or early mornings. I was given an interview the next morning. I got the job within 10 mins. The managers were very nice, and they were very upfront about the job. The only downside was that it seemed truncated due to it being during business hours.

Interview Questions

• It was really just a conversation about my background and work ethics.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, about a dozen questions, schedule preference, availability and paperwork. ..all done in 45 minutes time. Just be prepared to get copies of your stuff, since some stores do not invest in a copier. And to be able to type in your own personal information on the computer, so that your in the system.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work, do you have identification and social security card, and are you in school.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is a good job only for those coming out of high school and need work force experience, or for those who can use supplemental income, other than that...the job is just not worth it!!!

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chula Vista, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for a quick 5 minute interview. nothing special. just wanted to know my availability.took my resume, and said she would contact me after she processed my paperwork. got a call with an offer once my papers checked out. started work a couple weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Filled application, next day or 2 called for a interview. Came up there next day for interview in office, we sat 1;1 questions being asked, then started to fill out paper work and information to get name registered in the system to get me hired

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked as a stocker or cashier?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Ask questions, why this store, what do they do best, why should we hired them, have they worked before? Just asking questions to get to know what they can do for the company and see what they are like.