Dollar Tree Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollar Tree

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chula Vista, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for a quick 5 minute interview. nothing special. just wanted to know my availability.took my resume, and said she would contact me after she processed my paperwork. got a call with an offer once my papers checked out. started work a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, about a dozen questions, schedule preference, availability and paperwork. ..all done in 45 minutes time. Just be prepared to get copies of your stuff, since some stores do not invest in a copier. And to be able to type in your own personal information on the computer, so that your in the system.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work, do you have identification and social security card, and are you in school.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is a good job only for those coming out of high school and need work force experience, or for those who can use supplemental income, other than that...the job is just not worth it!!!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I called one night to see if they had any openings for weekends or early mornings. I was given an interview the next morning. I got the job within 10 mins. The managers were very nice, and they were very upfront about the job. The only downside was that it seemed truncated due to it being during business hours.

Interview Questions

• It was really just a conversation about my background and work ethics.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Filled application, next day or 2 called for a interview. Came up there next day for interview in office, we sat 1;1 questions being asked, then started to fill out paper work and information to get name registered in the system to get me hired

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked as a stocker or cashier?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree.

Interview

submitted application, called for an interview, hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was not one

Stocker Interview

Interview

Easy, just depends on the need and season.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chantilly, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Was asked a couple of behavioral questions and if I was fine with the pay. I was also asked about some of my previous work experience at other retail stores. The hiring process was pretty straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Ask questions, why this store, what do they do best, why should we hired them, have they worked before? Just asking questions to get to know what they can do for the company and see what they are like.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Marietta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Quick and simple. Interview lasted about 10 min. I was then offered the job on the spot. The manager was very gracious, kind, and carefree. Very relaxed environment. I would recommend anyone who is looking for their first part time job to be at Dollar Tree.

Interview Questions

• Asked what times I was available, previous work experience, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Decatur, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Just wanna know if you can rotate and stock items in a nice timely manner you will be timed for boxes that have to be done on your u boat so keep in mind to multitask