Dollar Tree Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 696 interviews

Employee Referral12%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Gainesville, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Llegué unos minutos antes a la cita, ella me dijo que era muy puntual. Le dije rápidamente que no sabía mucho inglés y buscó una chica que me tradujo las coas que iba a hacer porque empezaba el día siguiente.

Interview Questions
  • Si tenia papeles.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Marietta, GA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Quick and simple. Interview lasted about 10 min. I was then offered the job on the spot. The manager was very gracious, kind, and carefree. Very relaxed environment. I would recommend anyone who is looking for their first part time job to be at Dollar Tree.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what times I was available, previous work experience, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Decatur, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Just wanna know if you can rotate and stock items in a nice timely manner you will be timed for boxes that have to be done on your u boat so keep in mind to multitask

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2017

Interview

My interview was pretty quick, but informative, The store manager was very open, honest, and friendly. all answer's I had were answered, and I left feeling confident I could do the job assigned to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Clayton, NC) in Nov 2016

Interview

I was greeted and told about the position. I answered questions concerning the paperwork for tax purposes. She hired me on the spot, made me a name tag and explained the dress code.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at DollarTree?

Anonymous Employee in Ballentine, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Ballentine, SC) in Nov 2016

Interview

Fill out the Application Manager Tell you hell call you back *only call back if you get the job Manager calls you back then, gives your the information for your work uniform, job overview Manager asks you what your schedule, be precise about you schedule Tells you the next to time to come to work in your work uniform

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

They were opening a new store so not much of an interview, they just needed bodies. Was not even Asked any questions. But hired same day and started work the next day.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Wilmington, DE) in Jul 2016

Interview

Explained my experience and Talents and was immediately hired.I seen the store had 100s of boxes on floor which was a hazard and I explained how I can indeed get this hazard off the floor and make the store more nicer for customers and employees to feel safe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Kansas City, MO) in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview was very quick. They had a hiring event for a new store that opened up not to long ago. I was unemployed at the time, so this was very nice timing for me. I entered in my application and they did an interview on the spot. A couple of hours later, they called me back and I was hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2016

Interview

I called one night to see if they had any openings for weekends or early mornings. I was given an interview the next morning. I got the job within 10 mins. The managers were very nice, and they were very upfront about the job. The only downside was that it seemed truncated due to it being during business hours.

Interview Questions
  • It was really just a conversation about my background and work ethics.
1 person found this interview helpful