Dollar Tree Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 741 interviews

Employee Referral11%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Gainesville, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Llegué unos minutos antes a la cita, ella me dijo que era muy puntual. Le dije rápidamente que no sabía mucho inglés y buscó una chica que me tradujo las coas que iba a hacer porque empezaba el día siguiente.

Interview Questions
  • Si tenia papeles.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Houston, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

My interview was not difficult at all. I was brought in a week after I applied, and the manager just went over my resume, and we just had a general conversation as it did not really feel like an interview at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Marietta, GA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Quick and simple. Interview lasted about 10 min. I was then offered the job on the spot. The manager was very gracious, kind, and carefree. Very relaxed environment. I would recommend anyone who is looking for their first part time job to be at Dollar Tree.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what times I was available, previous work experience, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Decatur, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Just wanna know if you can rotate and stock items in a nice timely manner you will be timed for boxes that have to be done on your u boat so keep in mind to multitask

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2017

Interview

My interview was pretty quick, but informative, The store manager was very open, honest, and friendly. all answer's I had were answered, and I left feeling confident I could do the job assigned to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful