Dollar Tree Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

1.5

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Largo, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Handed in Application printed out from website to in Store Associates, later received call to schedule interview with Store Manager. Interview consisted of first bringing required documents to check for legal ability to work, then of retail experience and ability to respond to customers, as well as future plans.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in July 2011.

Interview

I applied to a Dollar Tree store, and it took them more than a year to get back to me about it. I got a phone call one day, asking me if I was still looking for a job. I went in for the interview, and got the position right on the spot. I was not asked any difficult questions. The only questions asked were about my availability and my ability to stock merchandise. Neither one of these things were a problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate anything. Store Associates make minimum wage(at least at the store I work at), and that's it.