Dollar Tree Store Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 746 interviews

Applied online17%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

It was quick and easy. Classic interview questions were asked. Most of your ability was based on the test you took when applying. No wild questions or in-depth problem solving.

Interview Questions
  • When can you start? How much do you expect to be paid?
    4 Answers
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Pickering, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was smooth and easy. More like a conversation. Not any situational questions. Just random questions. The manager appreciated my detailed resume. Offered and hired on spot. But few details were missing. But my queries were addressed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Menifee, CA)

Interview

Because they were opening a new store, they held walk-in interviews outside the location's main entrance. After standing in line with other applicants, I interviewed with one of the managers conducting interviews. The entire interview took less than ten minutes or so (they had a lot of people to get through) and I ended up getting a callback and a job offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Smithfield, VA) in Aug 2017

Interview

I filled out an application and immediately I turned it in and the manager walked out greeted me and told me that I had the job because they were desperate.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever done stock before?

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Largo, MD) in Aug 2014

Interview

Handed in Application printed out from website to in Store Associates, later received call to schedule interview with Store Manager. Interview consisted of first bringing required documents to check for legal ability to work, then of retail experience and ability to respond to customers, as well as future plans.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE