Dollar Tree Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 748 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Tamarac, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewed with the market manager, talked about how I could handle the business and what other volumes I handled before. Interview was very informative and lot of information to share.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us and do this job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lansing, MI) in Feb 2021

Interview

3 phone interviews: Recruiter, District Manager, Regional Manager. Took about 1 week. Was a good opportunity to learn more about the typical daily duties of a Dollar Tree store manager, such as 6 day/wk (48 hr min) work week; hands on shipping/receiving, stocking and cashiering; staffing levels; current condition of the store and management expectations. Plenty of time available for asking questions, as well as being asked some of the most common interview questions. Offer was ultimately made to an internal candidate who had already been preforming the role for at least 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenging management experience. What was it and how di you resolve it?

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Portland, OR) in Sep 2020

Interview

I had three different phone interviews: one with the HR Talent Acquisition Manager, one with the District Manager, and another with the Regional Manager. All three had slightly different questions. Subjects included: recruiting new hires; definitions and types of 'Shrinkage'; have you experienced dealing with employee theft?; have you had to go through a challenging work experience, and what strategies did you use to get through it?

Interview Questions
  • What are the main things that are important to store customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fort Collins, CO) in Sep 2019

Interview

I had an interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with the district manager then a phone interview with the regional manager and was told they would get back to for my start date. That day never came. Their loss, I am a seasoned store manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful