Find jobs for Warehouse Associate

Dollar Tree Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 741 interviews

Applied online100%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in Apr 2020

Interview

I had one interview which was a pre-screen phone interview. The lady was courteous and professional, and asked me what I was looking for. I gave her a brief overview and accepted their minimal requirements for the screening. I was told I would be getting an actual phone interview, but it never happened. After some back and forth attempts between their headquarters and the actual distribution center, I get a nice little rejection email saying "they moved on with other qualified candidates"? Like what the hell really? So, I can't sit by my phone all the time but that doesn't mean I was any less qualified. Basically, I got burned out of an interview. So I'll say this, this review isn't so much about retaliation as it is just being honest about the kind of business this place runs. It seems their only concern with the warehouse is getting as many numbers as they can and see who can take it.

Interview Questions
  • Shift schedule. Starting salary. Job expectations. Commute to work.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Ridgefield, WA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Upon arrival we as a group of other interviewees we took a tour of the facility. Afterwards word we had a group interview. Their where 5 being interviewed including myself. After the group interview they did a one on one with two interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths/weaknesses? In this scenario, what was the issue how did you correct it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Marietta, OK) in Jun 2015

Interview

You interview as a group / they call it a panel interview Everyone seems to repeat what the other person said in interview, nobody was professional about it nobody dressed for success, people came to interview who had no experience was like 20 years old older people are not welcome in this company even if you have warehouse experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed