Dollarama Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollarama Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollarama

1.7

Cashier Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward, and time efficient. There was an emphasis on why would you want to work here and how can you change the environment around you and make customers happy.

Interview Questions

• This position requires a flexible schedule as we are open evenings, weekends, and most holidays. Are you able to commit to these hours?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dollarama

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ancaster, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollarama (Ancaster, ON (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

Only two questions. Why dollerama. I told them I like the atmosphere the store and the people working there. I was available totally. But the ending was they had to interview other people

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work at Dollarama   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollarama (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

They make u fill out an application form where you have to write about your past experience and skills. Then they ask for a resume, no cover letter needed. This is only if you go in store to apply.

Interview Questions

• If a particular customer is insisting that the merchandise is damaged and wants a discount what would you do?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

very basic; fairly easy. did not require a ton of preparation. Pretty standard for a temporary minimum wage job at a dollar store. Good opportunity for high school students. Location was not very convenient for me. interviewer was very nice and courteous however.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollarama (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

It vas 30 minute the interview my manager very friendly ask me where I am from if I have kids how old my two kids where the going to school and what time I can start to work and time finishing

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollarama (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

It took less than 3 minutes and he talked the whole time. He answered most questions for me and did not seem to care all that much. It is a basic retail job so they do not really care

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollarama.

Interview

I went to a job fair after seeing a posting online, and was asked about my previous experience, best accomplishment, availability, and hours expected. The manager was friendly and so I wasn't that nervous.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottetown, PE (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollarama (Charlottetown, PE (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process did not take l long time. I think that they were more concerned with my student schedule to be sure that I would be available for shifts and that I was a reliable person who would show up for shifts. Honestly, reliability and courtesy are definitely important when working a cash/customer service role.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Short, quick, just like every other interview. "What was you favourite/least favourite thing about your last job?", "What can you bring to the company?", etc. Handed in resume, got a call back an hour later, interview next day and hired on the spot. No background checks, no tests, but also no training or manuals to read.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melfort, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Melfort, SK (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took 2 days. the interview was pretty simple. Manger ask me basic questions and about my past experience. he ask my availability for weekend and i was not available so didn't get an offer

Interview Questions

• tell me when you give the best customer service? availability   Answer Question