Dollarama District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollarama District Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollarama

2.0

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dollarama in March 2012.

Interview

First approached by external hiring firm for pre-screening. Although I was as first a little apprehensive about being cold called, I listened to what was being offered as there was no obligation.

First interview was witha recruiter who basically wanted to make sure that I was first interested and second capable of performing the job with enough expreience, etc.

Second interview was with HR rep from Dollarama. I spent 1.5 hrs. Discussing my educational and work backgrounds. He acknowledged that I seemed to be the right fit for tne job and let me know right away that I would get a call from the recruiting company.

My third interview was live one on one with the regional manage. We spent about another hour discussing thr possibility of me coming to work for them.

Finally, they had me come to the home office to inteview with the COO before finally making an offer.

Overall very positive experience. Great recruiting company and overall great inteviews.

Looking forward ti getting my feet wet!

Other Interview Reviews for Dollarama

District Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollarama in May 2010.

Interview

Regional Manager spent more tie talking with a store manager than doing the interview. Had no interest in Associate care and only wanted to know how to solve there inventory issues! He also showed up 1 hour late and offered no appology.