Dollarama Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollarama Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollarama

1.3

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

It took only 3 days. I dropped by in person just to submit my resume and had an interview with the Store manager the very next day. He asked very simple questions like my previous part-time expereince, my level of customer service management, and my availability for next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience that you dealt with difficult situations while being at work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dollarama

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was quick and simple. After I submitted my application, the manager asked about my availability. When I got home I received a call from the store for an interview, they hired me 3 days after.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Dropped the resume in the store and got called for interview. The whole process took about 2 weeks. The interview was come by the store manager in the dollarama store. About 6 questions asked and got offered at the end