Dominican Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dominican Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dominican Hospital

Staff RN I New Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dominican Hospital (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

I applied online and it took a few months to hear back, but once I got the call the interview was scheduled for 2 days later. It was a panel of 3 interviewers, 2 management and 1 charge nurse, and myself. It took about 45 minutes with each of the three asking me questions. They were mostly typical general nursing interview questions that can easily be found on google. It was somewhat relaxed and I didn't feel like I was being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a disagreement with a physician and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Interview

HR has been gutted. May be hard to find a real human to deal with. My experience with hiring has been completely changed.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dominican Hospital (Santa Cruz, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call within two weeks of applying to schedule an in-person interview. The manager asked me general questions about how I felt I would be an asset to the team, and how I would handle certain situations (ie. multitasking on various projects). Within a few days of the interview I was called and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to deal with high stress situations in a job before and were you able to handle those situations well?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I was happy to be offered the job and accepted their offer as it was.

Public Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dominican Hospital (Santa Cruz, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Following submission of a letter and resume, was called for an interview. First interview was by HR, very pleasant but perfunctory. Took awhile to hear back from them after that, but was called for a second interview by the chief Public Relations officer. Quite a comfortable interview, with authentic questions of me rather than "boiler plate" as was more the case with the first interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you address questions on a situation about which you had no previous information?   Answer Question