Dominion Enterprises Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dominion Enterprises Account Executive Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then came in for a in person interview with 2 managers. They usually offer you the job on the spot. Then you would usually start working the following month in the training process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone Interview, Meeting with direct manager, Meeting with Regional

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview

Typical for the most part, 5 interviews, including one phone interview. Two of the in-person interviews were with the same person asking primarily the same thing

Interview Questions

• One interviewer talked about herself for most of that interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was less than I had said I would accept; that was frustrating. I said I would accept, so that was frustrating. I declined that offer but they came back with a higher salary so I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

They called me based on my resume online, 2 interviews. Felt like they were desperate for good people. Background check took way too long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said they would review my status after 6 mo's to become sr acct executive

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Columbus, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Lengthy. It seemed as though you were interviewing for a CEO position and required a very detailed, and lengthy, mock sales presentation. It took up a great deal of time and research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No...there were no negotiations.