Dominion Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.4

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick, friendly, upbeat, and you can definitely tell the interviewer is feeling out your ability to hold a conversation. I was interviewed shortly after the company had just opened in Norfolk, so as the department filled, interviews got longer, training classes got larger, incentives went up, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is one time in life when you though the consequences were equal to your actions?   1 Answer

Windows Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

This company has recruiters that bring perspective interviews in starting with a phone interview, then that recruiter sets up a in person interview. At the time I had 3 manager/supervisors interview me, making the job seem fantastic.
    What really happened after I got hired was a nightmare. The company is a front for slavery.

Interview Questions

• What version of VMWARE are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • There will be some overnight paging included in your job, will that be an issue?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Interview process consisted of one in-person interview to meet the team along with an additional in-person interview with the VP. Beware that the company does not follow up -- after following up after my interview, I never heard from the hiring manager again. The company has a great brand but a horrible candidate experience for those seeking employment with DE. Management should already know the importance (especially being recruiters) of following up with candidates and letting them know where they stand. This was not done; very disappointing for such an established organization. Be prepared to wait!

Interview Questions

• What does my "five-year plan" consist of? What do I enjoy most about recruiting? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Nov 23, 2015 – VP/Management Development, Training, Recruiting

First, thank you for taking time to post. Second...I'm sorry we didn't get back to you. I'll look into what happened. I'd like to talk to you and invite you to connect with me to further discuss your... More

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Simple. Did ride along with Rep. Met with Manager discussed job. Did ride along next day. Processed paper work, drug screen, background. Hired in June 2006. 2 week training. Went to work alone after that. Great experience. Easy work and interview. Math questions, general knowledge type questions. Met a dealership. talked about 2 hrs. filled out application

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Offer made

Oct 8, 2015 – VP/Management Development, Training, Recruiting

Welcome to the company! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview

Phone Interview and then a face to face, very casual. A background check is done and a drug test is required. Need to be honest on the application as the company can find almost anything.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your background and then ask for a few examples of your successes and failures.   Answer Question

Content Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very please with this process and outcome. I applied online, received an email about setting up an interview, went on interview and met team and was asked typical interview questions, was called and given an offer by the end of the week, started the internship maybe 2 weeks later. 90 internship

Interview Questions

• They ask about experience, why do you want the position, questions about previous experience, etc. Overall pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (El Dorado Hills, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back.
    Watched a short film on work place safety and sexual harassment.
    Did not take long at all, less than 2 hours

Interview Questions

• Where I heard about the job
      Why I wanted to work there
      (very standard and easy questions)   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in July 2015.

Interview

After submitting my application, I received a phone call from the hiring manager and preceded to the phone interview process with her on that phone call. At the end of this very short interview over the phone, the hiring manager stated that she will be conducting other phone interviews and I should hear back from her in a week.

Interview Questions

Dominion Enterprises Response

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call gathering all details and skills. The Hiring manager phone call who explained the position and what they are looking for and salary details which was negotiable to amount $X.
    Skype interview with the team and finally a exercise to check coding and design skills.

The manager was good with $X before the interview but after the completion of interview which almost took 45 days they said we could not provide $X, which was got down to $15K less than what was good initially.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Friendly and challenging. Was a one on one with managers to get a sense of my overall skillset. Some questions about the job role itself, as well as a review of work I have done before.