Dominion Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.4

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Simple. Did ride along with Rep. Met with Manager discussed job. Did ride along next day. Processed paper work, drug screen, background. Hired in June 2006. 2 week training. Went to work alone after that. Great experience. Easy work and interview. Math questions, general knowledge type questions. Met a dealership. talked about 2 hrs. filled out application

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Offer made

Oct 8, 2015 – VP/Management Development, Training, Recruiting

Welcome to the company! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview

Phone Interview and then a face to face, very casual. A background check is done and a drug test is required. Need to be honest on the application as the company can find almost anything.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your background and then ask for a few examples of your successes and failures.   Answer Question

Content Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very please with this process and outcome. I applied online, received an email about setting up an interview, went on interview and met team and was asked typical interview questions, was called and given an offer by the end of the week, started the internship maybe 2 weeks later. 90 internship

Interview Questions

• They ask about experience, why do you want the position, questions about previous experience, etc. Overall pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (El Dorado Hills, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back.
    Watched a short film on work place safety and sexual harassment.
    Did not take long at all, less than 2 hours

Interview Questions

• Where I heard about the job
      Why I wanted to work there
      (very standard and easy questions)
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in July 2015.

Interview

After submitting my application, I received a phone call from the hiring manager and preceded to the phone interview process with her on that phone call. At the end of this very short interview over the phone, the hiring manager stated that she will be conducting other phone interviews and I should hear back from her in a week.

Interview Questions

Dominion Enterprises Response

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call gathering all details and skills. The Hiring manager phone call who explained the position and what they are looking for and salary details which was negotiable to amount $X.
    Skype interview with the team and finally a exercise to check coding and design skills.

The manager was good with $X before the interview but after the completion of interview which almost took 45 days they said we could not provide $X, which was got down to $15K less than what was good initially.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Friendly and challenging. Was a one on one with managers to get a sense of my overall skillset. Some questions about the job role itself, as well as a review of work I have done before.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then came in for a in person interview with 2 managers. They usually offer you the job on the spot. Then you would usually start working the following month in the training process.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy. I did a phone interview then followed up by email. I declined because I was told they were " trying to stay at or under a salary of $30k" which is absurd considering that the person who reached out to me said that my resume stood out BECAUSE I have a masters!

For a position with the same title, I'm making $50k+ elsewhere with the potential for a much higher salary in the future.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background based on my resume as well as a few questions about the marketing emails I was sending as part of my (then) current position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

What a mess. I should have expected it considering I've worked here previously. I had a member of upper management and another friend trying to get me back to Dominion. My friend gave my resume to another member of upper management. I never heard anything and accepted another job about 2 months later. My friend was determined to get me over there again before I started the new job and asked around. The actual hiring manager claimed he never got my resume from upper management. They had me fill out an application. The manager scheduled me for an interview but didn't seem rushed even though I had already accepted another offer. The interview went well and the manager mentioned how upper management had good things to say about me. I told him I was looking for a salary match if possible. He said what I asked for was out of their budget for the position (no surprise with this company) but he'd see what he could do. A week went by and I heard nothing. I then randomly bumped into the manager and started small talk but didn't bring up the job. An hour or so later, he sent me an email saying they were unable to work anything out. I asked if there was anything he could offer but they didn't even try. It was clear they were not serious about paying people anything close to an average salary for this position. You'd think all that would be sorted out when one of the people referring you is senior managment. What a waste of time. The hiring manager was very unprofessional and cowardly. He never called me once during the process. Everything was done over email. It was especially bad considering he could have just talked to me in person when I ran into him! The senior manager later asked my friend what happened and was told I started my new job. The senior manager first thought I had just turned them down but my friend had to explain to him that I wasn't even given an offer. The senior manager stood in the elevator dumbfounded. Last time I checked, the job was still open even though it's been 10 months! The process was a reminder of why I will never work at Dominion again.