Dominion Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dominion Resources Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Resources.

Interview

Mix of technical and behavioral questions. Very helpful during interview and easy to talk to. They give you an overview of what Dominion does, as well as what each of the interviewers does.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Akron, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

The questions are all based upon situation and tasks. You will be asked questions to specify a situation and how you handled the situation. You will be interviewed by a panel of 3-4 supervisors that are personable and easy to talk to and will always give clarity on anything you ask or want to understand.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you showed leadership qualities and how you led a group.   Answer Question

College Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter, 30 minute phone screen with the talent acquisition manager and the last interview is a 2 hour face to face interview. Great interview process! Extremely professional. The final interview you get to meet some very understanding business partners throughout the company that you would potentially be working with. The final interview is a panel interview, so be ready!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted about doing a phone interview. The interview lasted a little more than 30 minutes and asked questions about the classes I have taken and life experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a disagreement with a teammate/classmate.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted an online application and received an email regarding a telephone interview. Opened the email and scheduled an appointment. HR called me and conducted the interview. The interview lasted about an hour. HR and assistant in house councils conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Customer Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on line on company site and received a notification about 3 weeks later that they wanted to schedule me for testing the next week.
    The test consisted of a 5 minute typing test in which you had to type 25wpm - if you typed anything under this you were immediately removed from consideration. Those that passed went on to do a questionnaire that would help with your interview - which they scheduled for you on that day as well. **Note - the test administrator was very nice and tried to make us all feel relaxed before the testing began. We also met with individuals that are currently doing ths job which was nice and they were very honest in their answers.
    The face to face interview was with a panel of 3 supervisors - they were very laid back and explained everything in detail before beginning, the interview process took roughly about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dominion   1 Answer
    • What makes you interested in Dominion and the positiont that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

My interview was over the phone. The interviewer was kind and easy to talk to. He asked me five behavioral questions. Overall, the interviewing process was great with Dominion and I'm excited to be accepting my offer!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Resources in January 2017.

Interview

It was a panel interview with several Dominion representatives at the table. It was a very relaxed environment and they took turns asking various behavioral style questions. Everyone on the panel took notes as I responded to the questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with an "unhappy" supervisor?   1 Answer

Health Physics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process consisted of about a thirty minute meeting between two of the department heads. The questions were important and focused mainly on how you overcame challenges in your life.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a deadline and you weren't able to meet it.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Richmond, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was a phone interview. Consisted of general questions rather than technical questions such as experience, work ethic, and managing stress. Interview was not difficult but more of explaining and talking about yourself and how you work.