Dominion Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.8

College Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter, 30 minute phone screen with the talent acquisition manager and the last interview is a 2 hour face to face interview. Great interview process! Extremely professional. The final interview you get to meet some very understanding business partners throughout the company that you would potentially be working with. The final interview is a panel interview, so be ready!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Resources in January 2017.

Interview

It was a panel interview with several Dominion representatives at the table. It was a very relaxed environment and they took turns asking various behavioral style questions. Everyone on the panel took notes as I responded to the questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with an "unhappy" supervisor?   1 Answer

Process Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Glen Allen, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Panel interview. Very nice people. Asked all behavioral questions, they made me feel very comfortable and the interview was not too formal. Position title discussed was misleading according to the actual job responsibilities. Ensure that you ask all of the questions so that you are completely clear as to what position you are applying. Remember that you are not only selling yourself but that they are also giving yiu a sales picth for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle when you are assigned more than one task at a time?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted about doing a phone interview. The interview lasted a little more than 30 minutes and asked questions about the classes I have taken and life experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a disagreement with a teammate/classmate.   Answer Question

Customer Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on line on company site and received a notification about 3 weeks later that they wanted to schedule me for testing the next week.
    The test consisted of a 5 minute typing test in which you had to type 25wpm - if you typed anything under this you were immediately removed from consideration. Those that passed went on to do a questionnaire that would help with your interview - which they scheduled for you on that day as well. **Note - the test administrator was very nice and tried to make us all feel relaxed before the testing began. We also met with individuals that are currently doing ths job which was nice and they were very honest in their answers.
    The face to face interview was with a panel of 3 supervisors - they were very laid back and explained everything in detail before beginning, the interview process took roughly about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dominion   1 Answer
    • What makes you interested in Dominion and the positiont that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted an online application and received an email regarding a telephone interview. Opened the email and scheduled an appointment. HR called me and conducted the interview. The interview lasted about an hour. HR and assistant in house councils conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

My interview was over the phone. The interviewer was kind and easy to talk to. He asked me five behavioral questions. Overall, the interviewing process was great with Dominion and I'm excited to be accepting my offer!

Health Physics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process consisted of about a thirty minute meeting between two of the department heads. The questions were important and focused mainly on how you overcame challenges in your life.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a deadline and you weren't able to meet it.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources (Richmond, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was a phone interview. Consisted of general questions rather than technical questions such as experience, work ethic, and managing stress. Interview was not difficult but more of explaining and talking about yourself and how you work.

Groundman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Resources in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Then scheduled for CAST test. If test results are "recommended", you are then in a pool of other "recommended", people are chosen from that pool for interview. If chosen, interview scheduled. Interview is first a panel of three then if they approve, you move on to panel of two. If all goes well, you wait to see if you are chosen for the position. Then post offer, background check, cdl physical and drug test, Dmv background check. 4 to 6 week process for all this. Then you arrange a start date.