Domino Printing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino Printing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.7

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino Printing in March 2014.

Interview

started off as a phone interview then a 1-1 interview with the regional supervisor. After that then you would have a interview with director of operations to make sure that you fit in alignment with company ideals and have a firm base on the job requirements

Interview Questions

• If someone was cooking the books, how would you handle the situation   1 Answer

Credit Analyst/Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Gurnee, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Firstly started with a phone conversation with Hiring manager. Second initial interview to get to know what I was looking for, and my skill set. There were then two other interviews with Human Resources and upper management. I thought the interviewers were very easy to talk to and knew what to look for. Overall I think it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations?   1 Answer
    • What were some difficult times that you have gone through at the work place, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

I submitted an Online application.
    Two weeks later I received a mail telling I am shortlisted for a telephone interview.
    I had my 30 minute telephone interview a week later.
    In another week's time they got back to me telling I am shortlisted for the face-to-face interview.
    I had to complete an Online test prior to it.
    On the day Interview there were:
    Technical Interview x 2
    Written test
    HR Interview

Interview Questions

• It was more about accessing the depth and breadth of my knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what I expect. But the offer exceeded my expections!

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I apply online, after the first screening I have a telephone interview, then online tests, and finally assessment day. They provide me with accomodation for the night before the assessment and they cover your travel expenses up to a limit. They also provide lunch on the company's restaurant. Overall they took care us through the whole procedure and were friendly as well. I appreciate it the fact that when I asked for feedback they immediatey provide it.

Interview Questions

• During the assessment day on technical interview apart from the usual questions I was asked to technical questions about the process of printing and describe the main diffrent mechanical parts of the printing machine, which they put in front of me   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino Printing (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ months
    First round interview with HR and then another round with hiring manager third round will be with technical team and fourth round will be onsite and then you will be presented with an offer and benefits package appears to be excellent.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino Printing (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

First Resume shortlisted, then first round of hiring manager and then after shortlisting second round with Sr. Manager HR and company CEO

Interview Questions

• Asked to make a PPT for one of their own product line and to find the application and potential   Answer Question