Domino's Interview Questions in Ann Arbor, MI | Glassdoor

2.9

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for phone interview about 10 days later, then contacted for onsite interview a two weeks later, then offered the job. The phone interview took 30 minutes and it was with an HR member. The onsite interview took nearly three hours. It was a series of 3, 30 minute interviews. The first interview was with an HR member, and the second two were with two Team Leaders in the Customer Service department. Then I took a timed typing test, which took about five minutes, and then a 20 minute skills assessment. Then I sat in with a current employee while she took phone calls, that took about 30 minutes. I was offered the job the same day as the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a customer made an unreasonable request, and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Applicant Tracking Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

If I did get an offer I would not accept. The whole in person processes was unprofessional. First I had a phone screen then they asked me to come in for an interview. Two 30 minute interviews each with one person. Then a 30-1 hour with two people. They whole thing was rushed. The first guy I interviewed with did not seem to know what was going on. We went into a room and then got kicked out after 20 minutes. Then the second woman was a little better, but she just asked behavioral questions that were all worded strangely. That was also rushed and she kept going "we are running short on time". Then I went to an interview with two men that I think worked for the department I was interviewing for? I don't really know because everything was so rushed. They asked a lot of the same questions the woman asked. Did these people not collaborate at all? They didn't care to get to know me. And again we were kicked out of a room. I left the building thinking "Was I actually interviewed?" Nothing about it was personable. Not sure how they can go about picking a candidate if that is how they interview. Like I said, if I am offered anything I will decline.

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Experimental Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, so I had a phone screening with them. Then I had a phone interview with management. I was then brought in for an in-person interview (company paid travel). It was a 3 hour process where you met with 3 different team leaders, someone from HR, and the Director of the department.

Interview Questions

• How would you test to see whether a new coupon worked at a specific location?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interning to be an marketing intern. They are different departments with in their marketing, and I was applying for their Build the Brand department. First I had a phone call, and then I had a in person interview. The whole process was rather fast, and I know from other experiences of my friends, that if they thought you fit in another sector they would move your application there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to solve a problem that was not your responsibility.   Answer Question

Digital Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I had applied online in April, and didn't get the job. Then the HR person found my resume on file and emailed me to see if I was interested for the Media Analyst position. I called and we realized I was not qualified, so she referred me to the Digital Media Associate position - which I was qualified for. First I had a Phone interview, then an in person interview with hiring managers, another phone interview with VP of Digital Marketing (because I had a job and it was hard to schedule a time to visit again), and another in person interview with two directors (in that order).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used analytical thinking to solve a problem. What was your process? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate a relocation assistance

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was extremely straight forward and simple. First 2 rounds of phone interviews (1 HR, 1 Hiring Manager), then an onsite interview in Ann Arbor with a few folks. Quick response time, and great people

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, onsite 2X, 6 different sets of interviews until my voice was hoarse, then a denial. My biggest complaints were the canned interview technique, how non managers and people I would not even be working with directly I had to interview with, and the same questions being asked over and over again. That was like 12 hours of my life I will never get back. A couple of the interviewers even commented that they were not sure why they were chosen to interview me and were clearly uncomfortable with the process. I was also absolutely qualified so either they found someone who would take less money or they found I was over qualified. Found a MUCH more suitable and higher level position directly after, so it was for the best anyway. I would not apply here again though.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview questions that were probably obtained from Google. Every interviewer had the same sets of questions so there was A LOT of repetition. Maybe I did not get the position because I even commented on the repetitive nature of the questions.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an all day interview onsite at their HQ in Ann Arbor, MI. The recruiter who I spoke to earlier escorts you around the campus, to each interview, and to a store location where you are shown the back end of a store. The Main process was you meet with three VP's: HR, Comm, and Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are very scripted using the STAR Technique except for the VP of HR (VP of HR had an abrasive style).   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

I had a phone interview and was invited to interview at their corporate office in Ann Arbor, MI. There I interviewed with HR first. I then had my interview with prospecting manager and director. Afterwards, I had lunch with the team to see how I fit. I must have fit well with the team because an offer was extended to me.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a 2, 3, and 4 tier connection?   Answer Question