Domino's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Domino's

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Palmetto, GA) in March 2020.

Interview

Very casual, originally went in for delivery driver, a list positions that were current available for hired was said, I expressed interest in delivery driver but also wanted was open to having the conversation about Assistant Manager and I came back in the next day and he explained what the role consisted gave me the opportunity to ask questions, told me where to apply, and said if I can pass the screening process I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Does this position sound like something you’re wiling to work hard for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prattville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Prattville, AL) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with the DM. The interview was very easy going, and he was extremely friendly and forthcoming with the details of working for the company. I felt completely comfortable in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wytheville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Wytheville, VA) in January 2019.

Interview

Text interview and screening from recruiter and Owner. Followed by in person interview at the store, which was a one page list of questions and getting to know me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

It was pretty brief, background check and a few typical food related questions. They are just looking for consistent hard workers.
    This may very as I walked in and didn't apply online. I've heard some bizarre things about people applying online and would advise you just walk in, it will help to leave a good impression as well.

Interview Questions

• Honestly the only question i can clearly remember is him asking when can I start.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

No interview process. Asked availability and was asked to make a pizza. Then spent the day doing a trial period and was asked if I wanted the job. Not very difficult and no questions related to experience as it was on my resume

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Baltimore, MD) in August 2018.

Interview

Very laid back and quick interview process. The manager kept it a very frendly and easy going enviroment. Dominos give of and work oriented and family oriented vibe which is great.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Had 3 total interviews. 2 in person and 1 over the phone. First interview was with store manager. Basic questions like availability and when can I start were asked. Then he told me to meet with the DM. Drove to another store and the DM told me about the job, advancement opportunities and compensation. Asked me a few situational questions and how my experience would help me on the job. Finally, had a phone i terview with the district trainer and she asked me the same situational questions and told me more about the job. Overall, very professional and well done interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a negative customer experience and turned it into a positive one.   Answer Question
    • What have you done to drive business for your store in the past?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you mentored someone   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Bronx, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

It was okay. Sought of like a sales pitch. The interviewer made rhe job spund like there was a lot of potential to move up in rank. They did not make it clear that it is really all about making pizza a a stressful pace.

Anonymous Employee in Palmyra, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Palmyra, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interveiw process took about 10 min. I walked in, talked to the gm brianna, signed a paper and started working the next day. I was told part time as assistant manager was a thing but i found out it wasnt true

Interview Questions

• Havr you ever made pizza before   1 Answer
    • Can you start tomorrow?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informal with the GM. She is a great lady with many years of experience and I enjoyed this time with her. After completing the criminal back ground check and the driver history I was ready to start. This company is pretty desperate for managers so it was not a hard process at all. I got the impression that I would've been hired with very little experience even if I had bombed the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in this process at all. The salary is preset and cannot be changed no matter your level of experience.