Domino's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.6

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informal with the GM. She is a great lady with many years of experience and I enjoyed this time with her. After completing the criminal back ground check and the driver history I was ready to start. This company is pretty desperate for managers so it was not a hard process at all. I got the impression that I would've been hired with very little experience even if I had bombed the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in this process at all. The salary is preset and cannot be changed no matter your level of experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Chandler, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

GM called me about 2 days after i submitted my application. The Interview was the easiest i have done so far. He didn't really ask me question , he just talked about how busy they were and what you can expect from the job,

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Usually the interviewso are really simple not a lot of complicated question and the process is very fast.just the background check that takes a little longer sometimes.the manager was really nice not trying to block you with some difficulty questions...

Anonymous Employee in Red Bank, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Red Bank, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Super easy pretty much he asked when I was available, how much experience I had, my personal info, and then asked when I could start so I then said today and he said okay let me send in your info to corporate and 3 days later I was working there as an assistant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Stephenville, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They called to see if I wanted to still interview and said the manager would call to discuss the date and time and he never called. Oh well I wish them the best.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to set up a interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grosse Pointe, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Grosse Pointe, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Owner's wife called me by phone and told me they needed managers because their last one had quit. Told me to come in and I'd be hired on the spot. Called, was told to come on a different day to start. Never filled out an application except on Snagajob, was just thrown into training.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Madison, AL).

Interview

Interview was very easy and relaxed. Was told about specific job responsibilities and was told about advancement opportunities. Interviewed on a Tuesday and was in the orientation class on saturday, and began work after class. Interview took about thirty minutes and the hiring manager answered all questions I had about the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle with insurance.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Edwardsville, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I walked in and asked a former manager if I could come back and work for the company. She called her boss and had him meet me at the store the very next day. The District Manager asked me a few questions and gave me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What prompted the decision to attempt to come back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Franklinton, NC).

Interview

I applied online for an assistant manager position and was called by the stores manager less than 12 hours later. We spoke on the phone and set up a meeting. I showed up at the store and the manager informed me that he needed to fill 6 delivery positions and 6 customer service positions. I reminded him that I was applying for a management position and I have past experience supervising employees in a food-service setting. He said that the store only promotes from within.
    So in essence, the online listing for a managment position is a ruse to get people into the store so they can be offered an entry level job at min wage, at least that's how it seems to me. He offered me the choice a delivery or in store job starting at $7.25/hr(not negotiable). I politely declined.
    My whole afternoon was basically wasted. I didn't drive across town to be interviewed for an entry level min wage job, I applied for management and I expected to be interviewed for management.
    At least the manager was friendly.

Interview Questions

Was offered a position and pay much lower than expected.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Can you walk? Do your arms work? Well come work for us.we have an awesome benefit package and it will be a fun place to work. You won't be unsatisfied.