Domino's Crew Chief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Crew Chief Interview Questions

2.0

Crew Chief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone call for an interview.
It was like normal interviews. Bring resume, dress nice.
He asked questions about experience, why Domino's, so on and so forth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I said what pay I needed and they worked out a deal with me to take classes and work up to the pay grade they advanced me.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Miami, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

applied online and got a call couple days later. had the interview and got my shirt the first day

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Jacksonville, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Took online test, completed application, did phone interview with higher up. The process started with a referral from the in-store manager, though that was not required. I then completed an online application and some online personality-type tests to see how I would react in certain situations. After that was over, I had a phone interview with the regional manager. I could not be promoted to the position until the regional manager approved it, which took some time. Eventually everything went through. Apparently they did not liek some of the personality test questions I answered, but I go the job anyway.

Interview Questions

• How would a handle a stressful situation where a customer is upset?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A