Domino's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

1.4

122 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on Snagajob, and literally got a call less than a minute later. There was a quick phone interview, then a few days later I went in for an in person interview. The in person interview was also very quick and painless, and the people were very friendly. Started training the next week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Very brief and laid back. One of the managers took me into the back and told me the basic functions of the job. I have not gotten a callback yet but I am hoping to hear from them in the next week or so.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

So I went in 15 minutes before my scheduled time and met the GM. I was worried since I had red hair at the time but he asked me some questions and said that I was hired 10 minutes in.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between a pizza on the verge of falling out the oven and a customer on the phone which do you choose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for phone interview about 10 days later, then contacted for onsite interview a two weeks later, then offered the job. The phone interview took 30 minutes and it was with an HR member. The onsite interview took nearly three hours. It was a series of 3, 30 minute interviews. The first interview was with an HR member, and the second two were with two Team Leaders in the Customer Service department. Then I took a timed typing test, which took about five minutes, and then a 20 minute skills assessment. Then I sat in with a current employee while she took phone calls, that took about 30 minutes. I was offered the job the same day as the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a customer made an unreasonable request, and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had previously been called for an interview on a Friday at 11, and I was waiting there precisely at that time and I was just told to sit down and wait. So I did , and about 20 minutes later, the hiring manager comes out and says he's sorry and that I have to come tomorrow at the same time. Apparently a customer came and ordered 25 pizzas, and the guy was too busy to conduct the interview. I was cool with it, he was really apologetic and genuine when he first came to me so I would just go home and come back the next day. That evening I get a call around 6 from the hiring manager to come for an interview at 11am, and in my head I'm like, "does this dude really not remember telling me this exact information earlier today?" Haha but I was cool with it, I just agreed to it and said it sounded great. So it's Saturday morning, and I walk in the store same routine as before, I tell the cashier I have an interview at 11 and she tells me to sit down, but this time I go to sit down and there's already 5 other people waiting. They were dressed nice so I automatically what was going on here. It was gonna be a group interview, I'm thinking okay sure. In retrospect, considering I was going to be interviewed alone on Friday, maybe I would have had a better chance with the one on one action but that's just me overthinking haha. Anyway, time passes and I'm just making small talk with one of the other people being interviewed, when the manager comes out and says "Imma take the ladies first" and took the 2 girls first. I thought this was a little weird but I was confident and easy going so again, no biggie, I just talked with the 3 other guys there. It's like 11:50 now and the manager comes out and finally pulls us all in. We sit down and get asked typical interview questions. I can tell 2 guys were extremely nervous and stuttering with their words, and they had to be coaxed and relaxed by the manager so they could speak. I'm trying to think what I did wrong at this interview, and I'm thinking maybe it was because when he asked the question, "do you have any plans to move out of town?" And I answered it truthfully, I said I planned to go to USC for my undergrad, and then transfer out to a good school for my master's in Business (high hopes man) and I observed his reaction as none too desirable. The other interviewees stated things along the line of staying here for college or having no plans to move in the next few years, and I'm like damn I messed up. But yeah the experience was cool, I got more experience with interviews and learned something. He let us out the back door, told us he would let us know on Monday, and we were all on our way. Me and this other dude did really well in the interview and we both noticed it and as we were leaving "We're like see you on Monday bro!" "Yeah see you at work!" I never got a call back on Monday haha

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Marietta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, went to the store, filled out a mini-application, was called the next day to schedule an interview. The interview was easy and they asked simple questions, I was hired right after I completed the interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Bloomington, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy interview, basically told me the job and asked if I was still interested. I wasn't really asked any questions because the place is really busy and he was looking to hire anyone who wanted the job and went through the training program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview went pretty well he really didn't ask any questions . The whole thing took less than 5 minutes , he just told me how the job would work . I didn't get the job but I felt like their wasn't even a fair chance between all the applicants and when I called to follow up on the day he told me ,they said call back next week instead of just telling me I wasn't qualified.

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ventura, CA).

Interview

There was no interview. I just got the huge packet after my background check was approved after I applied online. I did however have to drive to corporate multiple times to make sure the process was still going, which took two weeks of me bugging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (National City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got an emailed on April 17 about an open interview on April 18 at 3:30-5pm & it said to reply back if I was going make it. I emailed back & on the day of the interview I came in at 3:15pm, the manager was a no show. When an employee got a hold of him, it seemed that he was confused. He asked me to come back at 5:30pm, however, I no longer wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Can you come back at about 5 or 5:30 for the interview?   1 Answer