Domino's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ventura, CA).

Interview

There was no interview. I just got the huge packet after my background check was approved after I applied online. I did however have to drive to corporate multiple times to make sure the process was still going, which took two weeks of me bugging.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (National City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got an emailed on April 17 about an open interview on April 18 at 3:30-5pm & it said to reply back if I was going make it. I emailed back & on the day of the interview I came in at 3:15pm, the manager was a no show. When an employee got a hold of him, it seemed that he was confused. He asked me to come back at 5:30pm, however, I no longer wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Can you come back at about 5 or 5:30 for the interview?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Bryn Mawr, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, not to overwhelming. The manger was very nice over the phone when we set up the interview and very understanding on giving me time to get there on time.

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Chino Hills, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed back within hours. I was asked to complete a second application which i did and by the end of the night they had emailed me the handbook and the papers to sign. I started two days later.

Anonymous Employee in Etowah, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Etowah, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

They called me about 4 days after i had put in a online application. The interview process was fairly simple.The interview itself was fine, and the interviewer was nice and explanatory .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Eugene, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. All the questions are just about your experience in customer service. It was really uncomfortable for me because of the way the manager acted. He was very forward/flirty and it made me uncomfortable. Also, I was told by him that I would hear back in a few days and it took 5 weeks. I did not accept the offer because it does not seem like somewhere I want to work anymore.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean driving record?   1 Answer
    • What would previous employers say about you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Dominos?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY).

Interview

They were really nice, they made me feel comfortable andoing welcomed even before the interview. They are forgiving and are flexible with your answers. They are trying to hire people.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Bronx, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday night and I was called on Saturday to schedule an interview. We agreed to Monday at 5pm. I arrived 10minutes early that Monday, but the place was extremely busy. I ended up waiting an hour before I was called in. The Assis. Man. "interviewed" me. He didn't ask me anything at that point. He just gave me my papers and we spent the next 20 minutes talking about schedules and the state of the store. They are a bit disorganized like drivers just dont show up and stuff. My interview was just talking to some employees and getting papers.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Lansing, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Showed up early, asked to the see the manager, and told to sit and wait while he interviewed someone else. After he finished interviewing that person (to which the interviewer could be overheard saying "sorry I was late") he disappeared into the back of the store. At this time (15 minutes past my interview window) I re-asked the CSR at the front to speak to the hiring manager. He came out once again and asked me some basic questions without any knowledge of who I was or that he had already spoken to me on the phone; in fact he seemingly had no knowledge of me whatsoever. He told me three separate times that "we get paid every other week". After I told him I had worked for a Domino's in the past he asked me if I could pass a background check and when I said "yes" he shook my hand and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a background check?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY).

Interview

Basically we just sat down at the restaurant. My manager asked me some questions about myself and my work experience. It was very easy going. We joked a bit. Talked about how great the company is. Very easy going.

Interview Questions

• What's my availability? What experience do I have with food?   Answer Question