Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

1.3

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I went through the hiring process for the delivery driver position. The regional manager had me email him my DL, SSN, and insurance. I attended the hiring orientation and signed a hiring packet at their HQ providing all personal information for employment. After a week, the regional manager had me come in and re-sign a couple papers saying that "HQ never received it."

A month went by after the orientation and resigning papers and I did not hear from him. All he claimed was that "he still has to hear from the main office". After this he stopped responding to my emails.

I called the franchise HQ and Corporate and they said this is not normal and that if we sign hiring packets that means we are already hired. They also said that regional managers do not have to "wait for HQ" to schedule new employees.

As this regional manager has been unresponsive, I've been thinking that he's hired someone under my name or has given my personal information to someone else. And the local franchise HQ is not providing any further information.

Interview Questions

• There were none, only had to fill out the application. You have to attend an orientation before you are scheduled to work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Apply online, usually get called back within a few days. The interview is quick and easy as long as you have a clean driving record. They schedule you for orientation, inspect you vehicle, and that's it.

Interview Questions

• Your delivery order is $13.82 and the customer gives you $20. Using mental math what is their change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The gm of store will have an informal interview in person. They have been shifting to a more formal format.
    They then sign you up for an orientation. They are constantly in need of drivers, so they are not too picky beyond availability.

Interview Questions

• Availability questions. Are you comfortable working nights, weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Bridgeport, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked availability. Talked a bit and explained how there system works.
    Has to run background check in driving record and get back to you.
    No drug test.
    Starting pay 10$/hr plus tips. 23 cents per mile for gas.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

quick interview in the back of the store nothing much to it, asked me about past work experience and stuff like that easy stuff if you apply you'll probably get the job

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Lafayette, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

They are always in need of delivery drivers. If you have a working car, insurance, and the time to work they will hire you. I was immediately hired two days later and told to come into work the next day.

Interview Questions

• Basically was just asked what my strengths and weaknesses are, the condition of my car, what shifts I would be able to work, and when I would be available.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Oshkosh, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

I walked in and was interviewed on the spot by the manager. She basically threw a bunch of information at me all at once, and since i worked in a different location before, I just agreed to it all.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a functioning car?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Farmington, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

i had an in person interview basic questions he was very nice and professional. He let me know after the interview that the background check takes about a week it was closer to two weeks.

Interview Questions

• do you know the history of dominos   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I was never actually interviewed. I applied at the store and then received a call a few days later asking me to set up an interview. I was in school at the time and I had class. Someone else called a couple of days after that and again the interview they wanted to schedule interfered with a class. So they ended up telling me to come in on a Friday and I pretty much went straight to work.

Interview Questions

• "Are you scared of black people?" That was a real question the owner asked me.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

asked me how long iv'e had my license, my availability, how would i react in certain situations,, it was a quick 7 minute interview. i came in, filled out a paper application and he interviewed me right after.
    The last thing i did in the interview was filled out a background check form and he said if everything came back good, i would be working at the location that i applied to.

Interview Questions

• how would i react if i was in a situation where i was delivering a pepperoni pizza but the customer said he had ordered a cheese pizza.   1 Answer