Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

quick interview in the back of the store nothing much to it, asked me about past work experience and stuff like that easy stuff if you apply you'll probably get the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Oshkosh, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

I walked in and was interviewed on the spot by the manager. She basically threw a bunch of information at me all at once, and since i worked in a different location before, I just agreed to it all.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a functioning car?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I was never actually interviewed. I applied at the store and then received a call a few days later asking me to set up an interview. I was in school at the time and I had class. Someone else called a couple of days after that and again the interview they wanted to schedule interfered with a class. So they ended up telling me to come in on a Friday and I pretty much went straight to work.

Interview Questions

• "Are you scared of black people?" That was a real question the owner asked me.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

asked me how long iv'e had my license, my availability, how would i react in certain situations,, it was a quick 7 minute interview. i came in, filled out a paper application and he interviewed me right after.
    The last thing i did in the interview was filled out a background check form and he said if everything came back good, i would be working at the location that i applied to.

Interview Questions

• how would i react if i was in a situation where i was delivering a pepperoni pizza but the customer said he had ordered a cheese pizza.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call a week after i applied and was able to get an interview fast. I interviewed with the assistant manager. She was really nice and made me feel comfortable. She then inspected my car and then she said that they had to do background checks on me and my car. I then went to orientation and there very big about being safe. They dont do pre employment drug testing for corporate stores but they do random tests and they test your mouth.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Manager called me an hour after submitting my resume and asked when I could come in for an interview. When I arrived he asked me if I was 18+ and if I had had my drivers license for more than a year. Basically had to job after those questions so fairly easy but very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you want to be a driver make sure you know the area. Dominos doesn't allow GPS.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Apply online, the application is sort of long and seems pointless for most questions. After submitting, within two days a manager calls to schedule a interview. The interview takes about 10 minutes and is pretty straight forward, no trick questions. And after the interview is orientation which is within a few days depending on when the interview was, then you start.

Interview Questions

• Describe an challenge at your previous job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very casual, took place in one of the dining booths in the restaurant, mostly just filling out paperwork and answering a few generic interview questions. They seemed willing to hire me from the beginning and were very friendly and informative throughout the whole process. Unfortunately I wasn't offered the driver position because it had been less than a year since I had gotten my driver's license, but they immediately offered me an in-store position instead with an opportunity to transfer to a driving position once I met the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Describe a former manager.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Eugene, OR).

Interview

Extremely informal, almost nothing written down. Interviewer basically just randomly chose me.
    Interviewer seemed like they didn't want to be there, all I did was answer non-related Q's about myself.

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Thornton, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

This company engages in open discrimination policies, they discriminate and harass gay and lesbians and terminate immediately anyone who reports. please don't order or work for this company. They don't issue breaks or adhere to health code. your meal may have had an employee throwing up next to it. there is no sick leave or vacation pay. they expect you to come in sick. they will try to withhold your benefits you need to call H.R. to get a code that he apparently doesn't know. please don't do business with them

Interview Questions

• They want someone who will not take breaks and will work until such time as they go home.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When can you start. min. tip wages between 8.37 and run pay is five something.