Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Delivery Driver

Create your profile to get personalized information

Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Domino's

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Santa Rosa, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was not even interview. It was just a casual conversation about my job history . I got the job before interview, they just asked me about my previous work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Huntington Beach, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

recommended by a friend and asked about my vehicle and my past experiences, after explaining to them that I know what it takes for this position, they immediately asked some on hand questions and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• vehicle condition and model year   1 Answer
    • did you work in food service before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Leeds, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

They called me within 30 mins of applying, I had an interview very soon after maybe a day or two (it’s been a while). Before I started working I went to a meeting with the boss and other new workers(I was the only one )got my uniform and went over the rules and I started working a few days after.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Orlando, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online then got a call. Met in person for interview. After being accepted the online training begins which only takes about 3 days. After those 3 days of training you will be able to start driving and earning money.

Interview Questions

• Ask if you have a reliable vehicle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Lansing, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy, not taken too seriously. It was very quick, I was in and out of there within 20 minutes. They didnt really ask me anything tricky. Seemed like they just wanted to get people in there as soon as possible.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

You go in for a very informal interview and are given a packet. The packet shows training times that you go to and watch informational videos no matter what position you're hired for. If you get an interview you're basically hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Knoxville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I brought my resume to the manager but it was busy so he took my resume and ask if I had any experience and said I had the job

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It’s super easy. Apply online and call the store an hour after it opens, the goal is to contact the general manager. The general manager will let you know if they need you or not. Try multiple locations not every store needs a driver this second.

Interview Questions

• What’s your past work history??   1 Answer
    • Why’d you choose dominos?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Deland, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

no formal interview. I went in an applied and was called to come back and fill out paperwork . After all the paperwork was finished i was given a schedule and could start working immediately

Interview Questions

• Can you verify your insurance information?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paris, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Paris, KY) in October 2018.

Interview

It was quick and i was promised job if i passed background check thats all there was nothing more it lasted a whole 2 mins i was hired next time i came in