Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

1.4

168 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY).

Interview

Talked with the district manager, was then sent to a group orientation. Overall it was a very easy interview as long as you have a working car you can get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

laid back, phone interview followed by in person assessment. The phone interviewer did not ask many questions, the in person interview/orientation was a little more involved but nothing too difficult or strenuous.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy and straight forward. Basic math test at the in person assessment/training.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Eugene, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. The Branch Manager wanted to verify job experience and get a feel for who was applying. The Branch Manager seemed to be genuinely interested in my background and experience. It was very informal and pleasant and was over fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Domino's?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation that you were in that a customer was upset and had a right to be, and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Can you pass a drug test that includes marijuana?   Answer Question
    • What shifts are you willing to work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (El Paso, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview basic food restaurant question involving customer service and money management. Very easy and simple process with management and live tour of store. Felt more like an family then just a number employee.

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Shakopee, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

An extremely basic but effective simple interview process. In that, it was highly productive, and very efficient also. Only collecting prudent information with direct qualification information in regard to the position to which I had applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Carbondale, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was told I needed just a dmv check and background check. I ended up working with a convicted murdered. I also swept and mopped floors did dishes cleaned bathrooms took out garbage and did laundry

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbus, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was very simple and moved along quickly. Managers were professional. They gave all of the information that I need to proceed with orientation with ease. I'm very grateful to be employed with such a great company.

Interview Questions

• If you are going to be late; what action would you take?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Deland, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out application in store and simply waited to hear back. Manager had to do driver background check for violations. Details filled out on application, no sit down interview process

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Port Charlotte, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I met with the manager for five minutes and he asked me a few basic questions. None of the questions were personal or challenging; he just wanted to know if I had a vehicle, license, and registration and if i had committed any felonies.

Interview Questions

• Do you own your own vehicle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

Basic. Not very hard just yes and no questions. Very easy interview. They do drug test at your last interview but they are only looking for hard drugs in your system