Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.4

154 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Carbondale, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was told I needed just a dmv check and background check. I ended up working with a convicted murdered. I also swept and mopped floors did dishes cleaned bathrooms took out garbage and did laundry

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

Basic. Not very hard just yes and no questions. Very easy interview. They do drug test at your last interview but they are only looking for hard drugs in your system

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I went through the hiring process for the delivery driver position. The regional manager had me email him my DL, SSN, and insurance. I attended the hiring orientation and signed a hiring packet at their HQ providing all personal information for employment. After a week, the regional manager had me come in and re-sign a couple papers saying that "HQ never received it."

A month went by after the orientation and resigning papers and I did not hear from him. All he claimed was that "he still has to hear from the main office". After this he stopped responding to my emails.

I called the franchise HQ and Corporate and they said this is not normal and that if we sign hiring packets that means we are already hired. They also said that regional managers do not have to "wait for HQ" to schedule new employees.

As this regional manager has been unresponsive, I've been thinking that he's hired someone under my name or has given my personal information to someone else. And the local franchise HQ is not providing any further information.

Interview Questions

• There were none, only had to fill out the application. You have to attend an orientation before you are scheduled to work.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Apply online, usually get called back within a few days. The interview is quick and easy as long as you have a clean driving record. They schedule you for orientation, inspect you vehicle, and that's it.

Interview Questions

• Your delivery order is $13.82 and the customer gives you $20. Using mental math what is their change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Pensacola, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Manager seemed too busy, was a speedy interview. He seemed uninterested in anything other than getting it done. he went and looked at my vehicle and made rude comments about it.

Interview Questions

• How soon can i change my hair color   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (McKinney, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few hours later. I did a brief phone interview to make sure I met requirements and he explained the job and expectations. I appreciated him not wasting time! I met requirements and came in for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you held yourself accountable when you could of taken the easy way out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Domino's (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with the owner of the store. The owners of the store were the parents of a kid i played basketball with so when they needed more drivers, they called me. She told me that i would make a lot of money while going to school so I told her i would do it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle and up to date license and registration?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The gm of store will have an informal interview in person. They have been shifting to a more formal format.
    They then sign you up for an orientation. They are constantly in need of drivers, so they are not too picky beyond availability.

Interview Questions

• Availability questions. Are you comfortable working nights, weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Bridgeport, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked availability. Talked a bit and explained how there system works.
    Has to run background check in driving record and get back to you.
    No drug test.
    Starting pay 10$/hr plus tips. 23 cents per mile for gas.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

quick interview in the back of the store nothing much to it, asked me about past work experience and stuff like that easy stuff if you apply you'll probably get the job