Domino's Delivery Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

1.3

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Jacksonville, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I showed up about 20 minutes early. The woman who scheduled the interview wasn't there and, evidently, didn't tell anyone there was anyone coming in. The interview was done over the counter. Only people in store was one employee and the manager. The manager interviewing me told me it was just a formality and to make up answers. When it came time to inspect my car all he did was check each box without doing anything.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Dolton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Dolton, IL).

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later the interview was fast and easy mainly just handed over my driver documents cracked a few jokes and bam hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Delivery Expert Interview

Interview

I didn't get an interview. I walked in one day, found the GM in a black shirt, asked if they needed drivers was handed a background check to fill out. One day later check came back, I was verified to work started training a day later, 3 days of training and I was on the road.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was told I had the job immediately because half of the employees were my relatives and they put in a good word for me. There weren't any questions besides inquiries about my tax forms and background check. Even though I do not smoke it was good there weren't any drug test because they are a hassle. The whole process lasted 2 days, it went very smoothly and quick.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions because I was hired on the spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

No interview whatsoever. I was surprised to see that there was no interview for not only myself but several other employees as well. It was straight to orientation. Most employee hopefuls get in on looks, especially if you are a female. Males get in if you look like a decent guy.

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I first applied online where there was a questionnaire that had quite a few tricky questions. Then I was invited in to the store to interview with the General Manager in the back of the store. The interview was pretty short with only basic questions, basically figuring out how safe of a driver I am and how competent I would be working closely with customers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not agree with the actions of a co-worker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Neenah, WI).

Interview

If you are considered a likely candidate, you will be called to interview with the store manager on-site. You will need to submit to a background check. If you are hired, you will attend a new team member orientation off-site. It is a quick and straightforward process, with no unexpected delays or issues.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Fresno, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Multiple interview process which started with a telephone interview with the Store Manager. The second interview was a one on one interview with the Store Manager as well. The third and final interview was a one on one interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you a career minded and driven individual   1 Answer

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I applied online at snagajob.com and got the job after a phone call. I started within a week of applying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call in the morning the next day from Gina in the regional hiring department who asked me questions like, do I have a car with insurance, am i safe driver, etc, after answering her questions she told me to go for an interview later that same afternoon and told me to ask me for simon at my local dominos pizza store. I got to the interview on time. Nothing elegant, just casual dress clothes a khaki, button down shirt and brown casual shoes. I asked for simon when I got there, he told me to wait 10 minutes. I waited for like 5 minutes and then he took me to his office in the back where I sat next to him and his computer. Despite having applied for availability on monday through friday, Simon asked me, if I had a car, insurance and if I was available to work the weekends from friday through sunday. He told me that basically he needed someone for the weekends because that is the busiest time. I asked him if he had any jobs for monday through friday, he said he already had people during that time. I wondered why would the regional hiring department send me to a dominos pizza place that was hiring drivers with a different availability than mine. Odd right? I called the regional hiring woman that had originally called me and told her that why would she send me to a place that was looking for people with a different availability than mine. She asked me what Simon said about the availabilty. I told her what he said. Then she said something like the regional hiring department doesn´t know which hours of availability are requested from the individual dominos pizza stores. I would think that the regional hiring department would know what shift each domino store would like to get a worker for. I called gina at the regional hiring center and asked her for another interview with another dominos pizza store, she said she would do that. Later I got an email where dominos formally declined my application at that particular store which was by the way a corporate owned store. a week later from my initial interview and I still have not gotten another interview at another domino store as requested.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car with insurance   1 Answer