Domino's Delivery Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

1.3

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Purcellville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Purcellville, VA).

Interview

they call to set up the interview and on the day of when you get there it only takes about 10 minutes. If they want to hire you then they will send you to a class and get you to fill out for the background check. all in all its a fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and efficient, asked about driving history and also got the details for my car and whether it would be a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about being a delivery driver and recognizing the things that may happen while on a delivery?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Mobile, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applyed online and a day later got a call in for a interview. The interview was quick and easy, she asked me about 3 questions and i was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Jacksonville, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I showed up about 20 minutes early. The woman who scheduled the interview wasn't there and, evidently, didn't tell anyone there was anyone coming in. The interview was done over the counter. Only people in store was one employee and the manager. The manager interviewing me told me it was just a formality and to make up answers. When it came time to inspect my car all he did was check each box without doing anything.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dolton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Dolton, IL).

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later the interview was fast and easy mainly just handed over my driver documents cracked a few jokes and bam hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Delivery Expert Interview

Interview

I didn't get an interview. I walked in one day, found the GM in a black shirt, asked if they needed drivers was handed a background check to fill out. One day later check came back, I was verified to work started training a day later, 3 days of training and I was on the road.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was told I had the job immediately because half of the employees were my relatives and they put in a good word for me. There weren't any questions besides inquiries about my tax forms and background check. Even though I do not smoke it was good there weren't any drug test because they are a hassle. The whole process lasted 2 days, it went very smoothly and quick.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions because I was hired on the spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

No interview whatsoever. I was surprised to see that there was no interview for not only myself but several other employees as well. It was straight to orientation. Most employee hopefuls get in on looks, especially if you are a female. Males get in if you look like a decent guy.

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I first applied online where there was a questionnaire that had quite a few tricky questions. Then I was invited in to the store to interview with the General Manager in the back of the store. The interview was pretty short with only basic questions, basically figuring out how safe of a driver I am and how competent I would be working closely with customers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not agree with the actions of a co-worker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Neenah, WI).

Interview

If you are considered a likely candidate, you will be called to interview with the store manager on-site. You will need to submit to a background check. If you are hired, you will attend a new team member orientation off-site. It is a quick and straightforward process, with no unexpected delays or issues.