Domino's Dominos Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

1.3

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Not much of an interview, it was more of filling out paperwork. I was told I need to go to orientation and as long as I pass the drug test, I'll be hired with no problem. She briefly explained the process of orientation. The interview process took longer than expected because she was in between training and conducting interviews. It could have taken all of an hr but it wound up taking around 3 hrs instead. After all of that I ordered a pizza lol. I can tell she is a patient manager and understanding of her employees' needs, so I look forward to working with her.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

There is no real interview process. You put in an application on line and maybe they will call you for an "interview". If you show up on time, you will get the job and you will begin filling out paper work that day. There is not an actual interview at all.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked in I told the hiring manager I applied for the delivery driver job. She asked me if I had a driver's licence, vehicle, insurance, and a clean driving record. Then she copied my information and told me she needed driver's desperately and that as long everything came back good she would call me ASAP. She called me about three days later. P.S. They don't drug test..

Interview Questions

• Have you had your driver's licence for at least 2 (she might have said 3..) years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Gresham, OR) in August 2016.

Interview

It was super simple, they called me and i was hired the next day, and started the day after that. over all it was really easy and stress free. I am pretty excited but for all intensive purposes

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Boise, ID).

Interview

Basic questions about why you want to work there and what hours are you available. The main thing is can you learn their ordering system and be friendly with customers and handle stress when things get a little hectic or there is a dinner or lunch rush. Also they want to know does your car meet all the safety standards, and do you have valid insurance and a good driving record.

Interview Questions

• Are you reliable and can you work late hours until 2 or 3 am   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Issaquah, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process included:
    - filling out a paper application in the store
    - filling out an online application
    - taking a personality quiz
    - signing to let the company run a background check on you
    - signing to let the company access your driving record
    - attending a one hour orientation class
    - an in person interview with the manager at the store

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer was upset and approached you with a problem. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Daytona Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. Went over some basics of the job, having had delivery experience before, the interview was straightforward. Went over delivery area; rate of pay was discussed; did ride-a-longs with current crew member.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any motor vehicle accidents at fault or and driving offenses over the past 5~7 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Concord, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was easygoing. The hiring process can be long. First you interview. The corporate hq will do a background check. Then you have a drug test and orientation. And they will drug test you! Your vehicle must be in your name and have valid insurance. Your vehicle must be working order and will be inspected. They also repeat drug tests and background, vehicle checks every few months.

Interview Questions

• They make sure you have the temperament to work in a fast paced customer oriented job. Successful fast food experience is a good prerequisite to get you in the door as well as a friendly demeanor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty chill, felt like more of a conversation than an interview. Interviewer stared at her notes the whole time, making little boxes to put notes into. She was only a week into that area, so she wasn't quite able to answer my questions that well.

Interview Questions

• What are three things about you that I wouldn't be able to guess   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Apply online, be selective on location you apply to as it is hard to transfer, follow up and manager will call to set up face to face interview. There is an orientation and then videos to learn policies&procedures. Then a ride along and off you go.

Interview Questions

• Your experience, driving record   1 Answer