Domino's Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Driver Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

It was short. It felt like the manager really didn't want to get to know me. Seems like they were just desperate for hires. I didn't get a friendly vibe and it seemed like they didn't have a lot of time either. It also didn't seem like the other employees really liked the manager. you could just tell by the way they were interacting. Overall it was disorganized and upsetting because I was really excited for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you worked?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's in November 2016.

Interview

background check takes for ever to get back You get paid 9.47 plus tips you have to pay 13 bucks for a mvr on your own... they do a vehicle inspection on your car

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Phone interview
    Face to face interview
    Must have registration, insurance and valid drivers license
     Background check
    Wait for check to come back
    Start training
    Get on the road
    Make money!!
    Management was very nice and helpful as well as coworkers when questions were asked or if anything was needed. I loved working there.

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Greeley, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

No interview. Applied online. Hired the next day. Showed up for interview and was handed a shirt and hat and told I started in 2 weeks after drivers record was received.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any accidents or tickets?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and to the point. The store needed drivers really bad so the interview was mainly what hours can you work. Store manager was nice and explained where the store was at as far as growth and future opportunities within the company. I also met the District Manager and was impressed by his knowledge and overall demeanor.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work and do you have a properly working car   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Longview, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

asked me about my car and availability. We talked about the fact that I had worked at another Domino's back home in Houston. Talked about the type of car I had and insurance. I applied online and waited on a background check.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

There really wasnt any.. needed to know basic math and how to find a location on a map. As long as you dont break laws the interveiw and the job are both easy

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy and basic few questions over the phone and within the next couple days went in to hear about how the company is ran and its history, took a drug test, and a math test. By the end of it all, got my uniform.

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Binghamton, NY).

Interview

I saw an ad on craigslist so I went into the store and filled out an application. While there the day manager basically told me I had the job and would start training the following Monday. That night the owner called me for additional questions, but that was just regarding my availability.

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions, I had the job as soon as I expressed interest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation happened, as it is a set wage for all drivers.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Interview

Includes a pre-screening interview by the present manager on the clock
    if they like you, you are invited to a computer screen where you are "taught" company standards in appearance, food prep, etc. This takes a good chunk of time. Usually 3 - 5 hours