Domino's General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's General Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Domino's

1.8

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

It was super easy and quick. They asked the basic questions and review credentials. They generally know who they want unless they are blown away by an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (San Antonio, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

I got a call in the middle of the night on a Sunday asking me to go in for an interview the next day. I went in for my interview and was told a few things about the position, the pay rate, expectations, ect. I wasn't asked any regular interview questions. It was very laid back and was basically just a formality. I was told I'd be starting as GMIT which is a training position for the original position I applied for. That's would've been fine. Then I was told I had to interview with the district manager the next day; the conversation with the DM went basically the same until she told me a different, lower, pay rate, tried to get me to go to a different store, and told me I'd be starting in a different position. Then I go to orientation and I'm told yet ANOTHER position I'd be in instead and yet another, lower, pay rate. Never was I asked if it's okay that I'd be making what I call "teenager money", I was just pushed to the next steps. Overall, just a big game of runaround and I quickly lost interest in working for the company and will be leaving as soon as another position elsewhere becomes available.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Looking for someone with great customer service, that can multitask, and can handle a fast paced environment. Someone with hard work ethic and able to stand for long period of time. Making a great product quickly is most important.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's in March 2019.

Interview

calm. I am experienced. We basically just talked and talked. It was obvious because I was in the current position with another company.
    I actually ended the interview because we could have talked for days. Fellow managers have lots to say. Especially when he was your competition and he knows you did your thing holding down the sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Cherry Hill, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

Received an email to interview. Showed up for the interview at the agreed time and date. Difficulty finding office (shared office with Law office and was not mentioned in email) Once I arrived there wasn't anyone at the front desk someone yelled over a ledge that I could have a seat and someone would be with me shortly. In addition, there were several other applicants waiting as well. 30 minutes after the agreed time no one was yet seen. I asked another applicant what time their interview was she stated 12PM and that the interviewer wasn't even at the location she was a lunch. Upon obtaining this information I made the decision to leave and pass on this interview because my time was not respected and I refuse to work for a company so unprofessional. Because there was no front desk I had to send a email letting the interviewer know I was passing on the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy sit down interview. Simple questions and explanation of job duties and expectations and went over business levels, what to be prepared for and uniform policies. Fast and fun, seems like a high energy place to work.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work late nights   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was simply a face to face interview with the owner and the District Manager. They quizzed me on some things to do with the job then asked me about goals and such

Interview Questions

• At what temperature is dough's optimal use temperature?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Domino's in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview one face to face interview. Two guys very informal. Seemed like neither had much experience, didn't have my application or resume there. The guy kept taking phone calls during the interview didn't really explain the next step.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Madison, WI).

Interview

Apply online. Fill out personality test. Have one on one interview. Then you must pass mvr and background check. The whole process takes approximately one to two weeks. You can also request a shadow day to see if the job is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by current regional manager and area training leader. Basically, they both pose questions regarding the business and expectations to some degree. Several things are left out or intentional not mentioned.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on achieving the numbers in this business   Answer Question