Domino's General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's General Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Domino's

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Fall River, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very numbers orientated. People skills a must. Training orentated.p&l knowledge. Cost management. Car is needed to be able to delivering orders when drivers not available. Hustle. Recruiting background. Knowledge of scheduling. Pos systems. Processing reports and gathering data. Budgeting. Sales forcasts.

Interview Questions

• Overall can you run specific numbers   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Very quick and informal first interview to be an assistant manager. For a General Managet there is a small panel. They ask various questions about skills and abilities. They go over how great Dominos is, and how much fun!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really, they tel you what's available.

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Marysville, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

They sat me down and asked me generic situational questions, gave me a small assessment where I watched a few outdated videos. A very laid back interview, I knew that I was a shoe-in before the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• What is something you witnessed that was questionable and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2009.

Interview

I already had experience as a GM for a franchise owner, however the process with Corporate Domino's was different. I interviewed 1/1 with an Area Manager, and was then selected for an interview for GM when a store became available. They asked for a 30/60/90 day plan for areas such as marketing, service, image, training, staffing, etc. We also discussed situations that were specific to the location in question, and I was asked to provide specific examples of situations I had faced in the past with customer service issues, employee relations, and operations issues.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans to turn around the sales in this location?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They really tested me here. In fact tried to make me feel that I was asking for an unreasonable salary. I think because of my experience I had success when I stuck to my guns, and the final offer was within $3k/yr of what I had requested. Generally, new GMs will start in the $33-34k range with bonus opportunity that can put you in the mid $40s. I was able to secure a base salary that was above the starting point based on my experience. Again, I really had to be confident in what I was offering as a GM and in my experience, because they really came at me hard over my salary expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was promptly called in for an interview. I interviewed with two different individuals. Once a job offer was made I proceeded to go through their 6 week training program.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company to help increase sales over the previous year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's in December 2010.

Interview

I was called and asked to come in for an interview the next day. When I arrived, well dress and resume in hand, I was greeted at the counter by the owner's son. He asked when I could start and that was the interview in a nutshell.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Bronx, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

will be asked about previous job (s). And any experience you may have in regard to the job. What days you can you work or if you be available at the drop of a phone call.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Detroit, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

Working for Domino's was a great experience and an even better resume builder. This is not a job for someone looking for a 9 to 5. This job entails a lot of nights, weekends, and holidays. Most management positions (shift leader, assistant manager, store manager) are filled internally and rarely posted externally.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to alter your behavior to fit the values or visions of a company you worked for.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation in which you had to sacrifice quality for the sake of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was unable to negotiate for anything other than weekly salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy sit down interview. Simple questions and explanation of job duties and expectations and went over business levels, what to be prepared for and uniform policies. Fast and fun, seems like a high energy place to work.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work late nights   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Cherry Hill, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

Received an email to interview. Showed up for the interview at the agreed time and date. Difficulty finding office (shared office with Law office and was not mentioned in email) Once I arrived there wasn't anyone at the front desk someone yelled over a ledge that I could have a seat and someone would be with me shortly. In addition, there were several other applicants waiting as well. 30 minutes after the agreed time no one was yet seen. I asked another applicant what time their interview was she stated 12PM and that the interviewer wasn't even at the location she was a lunch. Upon obtaining this information I made the decision to leave and pass on this interview because my time was not respected and I refuse to work for a company so unprofessional. Because there was no front desk I had to send a email letting the interviewer know I was passing on the position.