Domino's Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interning to be an marketing intern. They are different departments with in their marketing, and I was applying for their Build the Brand department. First I had a phone call, and then I had a in person interview. The whole process was rather fast, and I know from other experiences of my friends, that if they thought you fit in another sector they would move your application there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to solve a problem that was not your responsibility.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks, with phone interview and on-site. They ask pretty basic questions that anyone would ask. Interviewers were really nice, but some of them just repeat the same questions over and over. Make sure to know how to rephrase

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and organized. I first went through a phone screen and then had an in-person interview just a few days later. A few days after that I received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, me and 2 others. I was recruited at my university and it starts with a phone interview. If you make a good impression, you have a face to face interview at the headquarters in ann arbor. Then you get the job offer via phone. Great process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences on your resume. What has been your greatest accomplishment? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through online portal. was contacted a few weeks later for a behavior based phone interview. After that was completed successfully, i was contacted for an in person interview at Ann Arbor Headquarters. This lasted about 2 hours with 2 separate team leaders. Was behavior and knowledge based (almost a conversation rather than Q and A). Was contacted about a 2 weeks after this with offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duba (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Duba (Ukraine)) in February 2017.

Interview

a phone call with some questions of my interests it was an average interview, they were very interactive and detailed yet our requirements did not match so we went our separate ways after it

Interview Questions

• what interests you in this role   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's in November 2010.

Interview

I received a request for a phone interview and scheduled it immediately. It took over three weeks to hear back from my interviewer. She explained that they had more applications than normal so the process was lengthened. The initial phone interview was very basic with a few behavioral questions. Even though my experience with Domino's wasn't the best, I have several friends that were offered internships and they greatly enjoyed their experiences.