Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.2

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Very brief and laid back. One of the managers took me into the back and told me the basic functions of the job. I have not gotten a callback yet but I am hoping to hear from them in the next week or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had previously been called for an interview on a Friday at 11, and I was waiting there precisely at that time and I was just told to sit down and wait. So I did , and about 20 minutes later, the hiring manager comes out and says he's sorry and that I have to come tomorrow at the same time. Apparently a customer came and ordered 25 pizzas, and the guy was too busy to conduct the interview. I was cool with it, he was really apologetic and genuine when he first came to me so I would just go home and come back the next day. That evening I get a call around 6 from the hiring manager to come for an interview at 11am, and in my head I'm like, "does this dude really not remember telling me this exact information earlier today?" Haha but I was cool with it, I just agreed to it and said it sounded great. So it's Saturday morning, and I walk in the store same routine as before, I tell the cashier I have an interview at 11 and she tells me to sit down, but this time I go to sit down and there's already 5 other people waiting. They were dressed nice so I automatically what was going on here. It was gonna be a group interview, I'm thinking okay sure. In retrospect, considering I was going to be interviewed alone on Friday, maybe I would have had a better chance with the one on one action but that's just me overthinking haha. Anyway, time passes and I'm just making small talk with one of the other people being interviewed, when the manager comes out and says "Imma take the ladies first" and took the 2 girls first. I thought this was a little weird but I was confident and easy going so again, no biggie, I just talked with the 3 other guys there. It's like 11:50 now and the manager comes out and finally pulls us all in. We sit down and get asked typical interview questions. I can tell 2 guys were extremely nervous and stuttering with their words, and they had to be coaxed and relaxed by the manager so they could speak. I'm trying to think what I did wrong at this interview, and I'm thinking maybe it was because when he asked the question, "do you have any plans to move out of town?" And I answered it truthfully, I said I planned to go to USC for my undergrad, and then transfer out to a good school for my master's in Business (high hopes man) and I observed his reaction as none too desirable. The other interviewees stated things along the line of staying here for college or having no plans to move in the next few years, and I'm like damn I messed up. But yeah the experience was cool, I got more experience with interviews and learned something. He let us out the back door, told us he would let us know on Monday, and we were all on our way. Me and this other dude did really well in the interview and we both noticed it and as we were leaving "We're like see you on Monday bro!" "Yeah see you at work!" I never got a call back on Monday haha

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview went pretty well he really didn't ask any questions . The whole thing took less than 5 minutes , he just told me how the job would work . I didn't get the job but I felt like their wasn't even a fair chance between all the applicants and when I called to follow up on the day he told me ,they said call back next week instead of just telling me I wasn't qualified.

Applicant Tracking Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

If I did get an offer I would not accept. The whole in person processes was unprofessional. First I had a phone screen then they asked me to come in for an interview. Two 30 minute interviews each with one person. Then a 30-1 hour with two people. They whole thing was rushed. The first guy I interviewed with did not seem to know what was going on. We went into a room and then got kicked out after 20 minutes. Then the second woman was a little better, but she just asked behavioral questions that were all worded strangely. That was also rushed and she kept going "we are running short on time". Then I went to an interview with two men that I think worked for the department I was interviewing for? I don't really know because everything was so rushed. They asked a lot of the same questions the woman asked. Did these people not collaborate at all? They didn't care to get to know me. And again we were kicked out of a room. I left the building thinking "Was I actually interviewed?" Nothing about it was personable. Not sure how they can go about picking a candidate if that is how they interview. Like I said, if I am offered anything I will decline.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Not much of an interview, it was more of filling out paperwork. I was told I need to go to orientation and as long as I pass the drug test, I'll be hired with no problem. She briefly explained the process of orientation. The interview process took longer than expected because she was in between training and conducting interviews. It could have taken all of an hr but it wound up taking around 3 hrs instead. After all of that I ordered a pizza lol. I can tell she is a patient manager and understanding of her employees' needs, so I look forward to working with her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (National City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got an emailed on April 17 about an open interview on April 18 at 3:30-5pm & it said to reply back if I was going make it. I emailed back & on the day of the interview I came in at 3:15pm, the manager was a no show. When an employee got a hold of him, it seemed that he was confused. He asked me to come back at 5:30pm, however, I no longer wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Can you come back at about 5 or 5:30 for the interview?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was simply a face to face interview with the owner and the District Manager. They quizzed me on some things to do with the job then asked me about goals and such

Interview Questions

• At what temperature is dough's optimal use temperature?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Bridgeport, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked availability. Talked a bit and explained how there system works.
    Has to run background check in driving record and get back to you.
    No drug test.
    Starting pay 10$/hr plus tips. 23 cents per mile for gas.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Eugene, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. All the questions are just about your experience in customer service. It was really uncomfortable for me because of the way the manager acted. He was very forward/flirty and it made me uncomfortable. Also, I was told by him that I would hear back in a few days and it took 5 weeks. I did not accept the offer because it does not seem like somewhere I want to work anymore.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean driving record?   1 Answer
    • What would previous employers say about you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Dominos?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in looking for a part time gig. Spoke with the owner of the store face to face and discussed interview-like questions. The next day I missed a call from the manager at 11:30pm to schedule a different interview which was incredibly unprofessional. Called back several times to schedule and was put on hold for 10+ minutes each time so she could "Go get my application from the office." Did not ever schedule second interview with disrespectful manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you just give me one second while I go grab your paperwork from the office?   1 Answer