Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

701 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Summer Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I knew about the position at career fair and got an on campus interview. It took about 15 minutes. Mostly questions are basic questions about my resume and my characteristics. The interviewers are kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

Interview

I walked in and they asked what position I was applying for and immediately told me to go to the new employee ceremony. I basically got the job without interviewing

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for?   1 Answer

Corporate IT Interview

Interview

It seemed rushed. Got an email 2 days after submitting resume. First scheduled phone screen iwas rescheduled 10 min before it was supposed to happen (I get it, stuff happens). Rescheduled for two days later. Phone screen with talent manager lasted 15 min. Not sure of the purpose. First question was if I was authorized to work in US. Said he was required to ask. He was on speaker phone or Bluetooth (may have been driving?) and it was hard to hear him. Asked me to tell him about my experience which was expected but I wasn’t sure how much he wanted to know considering that he probably didn’t understand my skill set enough to know if it met job requirements. Told me about the position and salary and said he’s get back to me. Felt he talked more than I did. Got a generic email a week later saying they were exploring other candidates. It was a no reply form email, not even personalized from him. A very strange process.

Interview Questions

• Are you authorized to work in the US?   1 Answer
    • What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Insider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Murrieta, CA).

Interview

I went in, upstairs building. Nice, clean, small. Had the CEO interview me. Asked me a couple of questions, then referred me to the hiring guy in the next room. Told me to come back next week and got hired.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Brief phone call with recruiter that wasn't too formal. Then the recruiter immediately invited me to an interview at the World Resource Center. Interviewers were really nice and the atmosphere overall wasn't very serious. They asked me questions about positions on my resume and standard interview questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Nottingham, NH).

Interview

It was a simple interview with the store manager, very friendly and he basically wanted to confirm I can commit to the role. After all this was confirmed he gave me the role then and there and he then proceeded to order my working attire free of charge

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Any experience working in a team?
      Basically he wanted to check if I could commit and asked a few simple questions, I'm sure the role was already reserved for me   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The interview process went overall well. Has three to four steps. First I met with the store manager. That overall went well. He explained the operations of the store and showed me around. Then came the second interview with the MCO. That interview led me to evaluating the store on a busy night. After reviewing the store that night I was told to email him and tell him about my impression. From there I had an interview with the DCO.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Eugene, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. The Branch Manager wanted to verify job experience and get a feel for who was applying. The Branch Manager seemed to be genuinely interested in my background and experience. It was very informal and pleasant and was over fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Domino's?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation that you were in that a customer was upset and had a right to be, and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Can you pass a drug test that includes marijuana?   Answer Question
    • What shifts are you willing to work?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (El Paso, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview basic food restaurant question involving customer service and money management. Very easy and simple process with management and live tour of store. Felt more like an family then just a number employee.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Emailed an invite to group interview, which felt more like group orientation. Completed "what if" tasks with other interviewees and introduced ourselves, then watched videos on Domino's. Offered to fill out background form if we were still interested and they let us know they would call us when it came back.

Interview Questions

• As a worker or manager, how would you approach catching another coworker stealing from the register?   1 Answer