Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The gm of store will have an informal interview in person. They have been shifting to a more formal format.
    They then sign you up for an orientation. They are constantly in need of drivers, so they are not too picky beyond availability.

Interview Questions

• Availability questions. Are you comfortable working nights, weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Etowah, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Etowah, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

They called me about 4 days after i had put in a online application. The interview process was fairly simple.The interview itself was fine, and the interviewer was nice and explanatory .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Bridgeport, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked availability. Talked a bit and explained how there system works.
    Has to run background check in driving record and get back to you.
    No drug test.
    Starting pay 10$/hr plus tips. 23 cents per mile for gas.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY).

Interview

They were really nice, they made me feel comfortable andoing welcomed even before the interview. They are forgiving and are flexible with your answers. They are trying to hire people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. First was a phone screen, second was an in person interview at company headquarters, third was a face-to-face with the leader of the location I applied to, and fourth was a final interview back at headquarters. It was a very smooth and quick process. The people I met and the headquarters is what did it for me. Amazing people and the right culture. I knew right as I walked in that this was the right culture fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had multiple tasks to complete in a short amount of time?   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

There is no real interview process. You put in an application on line and maybe they will call you for an "interview". If you show up on time, you will get the job and you will begin filling out paper work that day. There is not an actual interview at all.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I went in, got asked a couple of questions. Everyone was nice and very sweet. Seemed like a great environment to work in. I would suggest applying for anyone looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest attribute you will bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Bronx, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday night and I was called on Saturday to schedule an interview. We agreed to Monday at 5pm. I arrived 10minutes early that Monday, but the place was extremely busy. I ended up waiting an hour before I was called in. The Assis. Man. "interviewed" me. He didn't ask me anything at that point. He just gave me my papers and we spent the next 20 minutes talking about schedules and the state of the store. They are a bit disorganized like drivers just dont show up and stuff. My interview was just talking to some employees and getting papers.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

quick interview in the back of the store nothing much to it, asked me about past work experience and stuff like that easy stuff if you apply you'll probably get the job

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Chandler, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

GM called me about 2 days after i submitted my application. The Interview was the easiest i have done so far. He didn't really ask me question , he just talked about how busy they were and what you can expect from the job,