Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Domino's (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Three people are there they are asking situations handling and check patient and then little more some gk and sale and nps numbers tension they are check grooming standards about dominoes knowledge

Pepperoni Slicer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dominos Acres, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Dominos Acres, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for the pepperoni slicer position. It was very good. You use the slicer to slice the pepperoni then pepperoni the pizzas so that they are pepperonied. If you dont pepperoni right you are not doing it wright. Because the pepperonis are very important.

Interview Questions

• Can you use a pepperoni slicer?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Memphis, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

These guyz do waaaaay too many checks and have waaaayy to many criteria to get hired here. I have zero blemishes on my background and driving record and still could not get the job because there was a gap between my previous license and my new resident license. Basically they want you to have a valid license for a full year even if you've had one for 30 years, if it has anytime in the past year not been valid for any reason like me for switching states and not being able to reinstate it immediately, they will not let you drive.

I also got in the mail a credit check(the most detailed check I have ever seen) they ran. Why they do this, I have no clue? I'm not borrowing from them and it's a friggin' delivery job for a fast food(no offense but hey...) restaurant. These Memphis stores are hurting for drivers too and I wonder why???

Save yourself dome trouble if you live by a Shifflet owned store and try a different chain, unless you are positive you have EVERYTHING in order. I was excited to work here because it was just like the store in Florida I worked at and I made $15+ and hour there and am sure this would be close to or better the same.

I understand his success has come to being a very detailed oriented businessman and that these stores have been here for years but he is missing out on some very great workers due to a few minor problems with the hiring process. It also makes me think(forgot to mention:) that what could possibly need them to need someone to have their license valid for a full year? I know their is no insurance companies(as strict as they can be) that will drop them because of this. I went to school and worked for an owner and we were talking about this very thing one day: Insurance companies have advisors that sit down with clients(dominos owners) and tell them what they need to keep their insurance from being dropped and this could be one but I would think it would be more on the lines of if it was a kid driver that just got his license sure now this is a good example of needing a valid license for a year because new drivers are friggin' scary, but someone that has been driving 10+ years shouldn't have to worry about this speed bump if they have a gap from one license renewal to the next.

Well this is my experience and be forewarned that this is in no way an easy process! This also took almost 3 weeks for them to decide not to hire me. Wasted 3 weeks of my time, when they should have decided that when theu first got my info...

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Stillwater, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

very nice. it was also one of the best most awesome very excellent things that i have ever had the absolute pleasure of being involved in. it was fabulous. it was great. i enjoyed it very much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be careful

Insider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

You will be asked to sit down and the Manager goes over your application. He/She asks to verify certain information and what you did at previous employers. You will be asked a long serious of difficult questions that will not only make you question yourself but also your sanity...

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Domino's Pizza?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Newcastle (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very uncomfortable and creepy experience - interviewer asked personal questions, stood too close, continuously touched my waist whilst showing me the store as well as touching my feet with his even after I pointedly moved them several times whilst he was interviewing me at a table. He also made sexist jokes and comments. I, a 15 year old girl, felt very unsafe and stressed. It was very unprofessional and left me feeling powerless.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The interview process went overall well. Has three to four steps. First I met with the store manager. That overall went well. He explained the operations of the store and showed me around. Then came the second interview with the MCO. That interview led me to evaluating the store on a busy night. After reviewing the store that night I was told to email him and tell him about my impression. From there I had an interview with the DCO.

Digital Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I had applied online in April, and didn't get the job. Then the HR person found my resume on file and emailed me to see if I was interested for the Media Analyst position. I called and we realized I was not qualified, so she referred me to the Digital Media Associate position - which I was qualified for. First I had a Phone interview, then an in person interview with hiring managers, another phone interview with VP of Digital Marketing (because I had a job and it was hard to schedule a time to visit again), and another in person interview with two directors (in that order).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used analytical thinking to solve a problem. What was your process? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate a relocation assistance

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interviews so far, last interview I was interviewed by two people for2.5 hours! Then shown around the kitchen. Have to wait another week to find out if I will be offered the job. Everything was very relaxed and friendly

Interview Questions

• What process did I go through when I was previously hiring staff   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, me and 2 others. I was recruited at my university and it starts with a phone interview. If you make a good impression, you have a face to face interview at the headquarters in ann arbor. Then you get the job offer via phone. Great process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences on your resume. What has been your greatest accomplishment? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question