Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Delivery Expert Interview

Interview

Submitted an application online, but knew the manager and had an interview a week later. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Interview was really simple. Just made sure I had worked before and my background check for my driving record came back clean. I believe they decided to hire me from the application, and only wouldn't hire me if I had a bad driving record or ended up being crazy at the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Interview

One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Went in with an application and the next day I got a call. The interview was very straight forward.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Very brief not much to say

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Domino's (Brisbane (Australia)) in March 2010.

Interview

A phone interview with a recruiter - rudimentary
    Then an online skills test - focusing on .NET 2.0 although we used a newer version
    Then a face-to-face with some technical people
    Then a second face-to-face with technical people
    Then a comprehensive online psychological evaluation

The overall process? About three months.

Negotiation

I originally specified to my agent that my starting salary should be $75k. After the second interview we agreed on $70k, and I was told all through the process that this was acceptable. However after the 'paperwork' was 'complete' and so forth, the offer came through at $60k. I managed to get them back to $62500. It was an extremely late change in proceedings and very unprofessional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Redmond, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very simple. Walk in casual clothes talk about avaliablity if they do that you for sure have the job. then finally tour the store. Also they might ask about tour food handlers permit. Other than that you should be good.
    They might show you how to make the pizza dough and what not

Negotiation

GM: Would you like a job?

Me:Yes

Me:Okay cool see you next week

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and was contacted a for interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with Domino's a total of 4 times over 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a mistake? If yes, how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Dropped Resume at career fair, got call from HR and scheduled interview later that week.

Very simple interview, I actually knew my interviewer ahead of time. 100% behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Interview

applied in person and got the job the next day. Easy questions, seemed like they needed people to work asap.