Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume and Domino's application online and I got a call in three days. The manager said on the phone "Can you come in for an interview tonight or tomorrow?" so I said I'd come in tomorrow. Since I had never worked in the food industry before, I read reviews on Glassdoor to get a feel for what questions they would ask, and I could not believe how easy people were making it sound to get hired, but the interview was really basic and really relaxed (I'll include all of the questions they asked me below). They were very considerate and flexible when it came to my schedule; I am acting in a play right now where I have rehearsals twice a week and the show is coming up, but they told me that was no problem to have off and they seemed genuinely interested in the play! I made sure to just be myself, and at the end of the interview, I got hired on the spot. I start in two days!

Interview Questions

• What led you to apply for a position at Domino's?   Answer Question
    • What do you hope to get out of working for Domino's?   Answer Question
    • Are you looking for full or part time work? What does your availability look like?   Answer Question

Pizza Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume in person and got a call a week later to meet with the location's manager. When I came in I was asked if I owned a pair of black pants.

Interview Questions

• Do you own a pair of black pants?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (National City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got an emailed on April 17 about an open interview on April 18 at 3:30-5pm & it said to reply back if I was going make it. I emailed back & on the day of the interview I came in at 3:15pm, the manager was a no show. When an employee got a hold of him, it seemed that he was confused. He asked me to come back at 5:30pm, however, I no longer wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Can you come back at about 5 or 5:30 for the interview?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in looking for a part time gig. Spoke with the owner of the store face to face and discussed interview-like questions. The next day I missed a call from the manager at 11:30pm to schedule a different interview which was incredibly unprofessional. Called back several times to schedule and was put on hold for 10+ minutes each time so she could "Go get my application from the office." Did not ever schedule second interview with disrespectful manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you just give me one second while I go grab your paperwork from the office?   1 Answer

GMIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Got an email from a corporate recruiter for an interview which was a very informal interview at one of the stores. Was called 2 days later and asked to come in for a second interview, however, it was really just orientation and as long as you passed the math test and the drug test you have the job and they give you your uniform right there.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Levittown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Levittown, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Their was none. I met the local manager that I only saw once. She asked my name and why I wanted to work there. She gave me a shirt and made me go get a thing saying I could work after 10 notarized and that was it. They set up an unclear schedule and I STOOD and watched 4 hours of training videos.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

They were hiring multiple people for a variety of jobs. It was my first job (or interview for that matter) and they put me into a group interview with another young man who had worked several jobs prior. It was intimidating, but in the end we both got hired. It was pretty relaxed and they just wanted to get to know you and make sure you weren't going to waste their time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informal with the GM. She is a great lady with many years of experience and I enjoyed this time with her. After completing the criminal back ground check and the driver history I was ready to start. This company is pretty desperate for managers so it was not a hard process at all. I got the impression that I would've been hired with very little experience even if I had bombed the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in this process at all. The salary is preset and cannot be changed no matter your level of experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Didnt ask me any formal interview questions , just asked if i could handle working there. It was semi informal. Interviewer was very late. I waited over an hour for him.Didnt ask me any formal interview questions , just asked if i could handle working there. After that,he gave me my uniform and started with my background check....Less than 3 days later, I started working. There was no real questions. More like chatting with an old friend. Very laid back and easy going, he did most of the talking. Just explained how the job was and what I'd be doing there.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

showed up with drivers license & SSN filled out paperwork and background check, went home & waited to hear back from background check, found out a few days later that it had come back and I was hired