Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

1.6

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Emailed an invite to group interview, which felt more like group orientation. Completed "what if" tasks with other interviewees and introduced ourselves, then watched videos on Domino's. Offered to fill out background form if we were still interested and they let us know they would call us when it came back.

Interview Questions

• As a worker or manager, how would you approach catching another coworker stealing from the register?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbia, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

Completed online application then called the next week to follow up on the interview. Was pretty simple overall so im not sure what else to type here....blah...blah....blah...blah...(have to met the 30 word req)

Interview Questions

• Didnt ask any questions really. After my background test came in, i had the job.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Carbondale, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was told I needed just a dmv check and background check. I ended up working with a convicted murdered. I also swept and mopped floors did dishes cleaned bathrooms took out garbage and did laundry

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbus, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was very simple and moved along quickly. Managers were professional. They gave all of the information that I need to proceed with orientation with ease. I'm very grateful to be employed with such a great company.

Interview Questions

• If you are going to be late; what action would you take?   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Mobile, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applyed online and a day later got a call in for a interview. The interview was quick and easy, she asked me about 3 questions and i was hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on Snagajob, and literally got a call less than a minute later. There was a quick phone interview, then a few days later I went in for an in person interview. The in person interview was also very quick and painless, and the people were very friendly. Started training the next week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Very brief and laid back. One of the managers took me into the back and told me the basic functions of the job. I have not gotten a callback yet but I am hoping to hear from them in the next week or so.

Insider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Corpus Christi, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

There was no interview but the orientation was amazing. There were lots of examples on how to better serve customers that come into the stores. Even had some fun games for us to play.

Interview Questions

• How do you think a customer expects to be served?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Interview

Hired me on the spot, the only thing I had to do was pass a simple car inspection and show up in decent clothes. Easiest interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Since I did not have an interview, I did not have to answer any questions. Like I said, all I had to do was pass an inspection.   Answer Question

Shift Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

There isn't really one they just throw you on the schedule if your background passes and then you get trained and start working it isn't even really and interview they just call it that