Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

1.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbia, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

Completed online application then called the next week to follow up on the interview. Was pretty simple overall so im not sure what else to type here....blah...blah....blah...blah...(have to met the 30 word req)

Interview Questions

• Didnt ask any questions really. After my background test came in, i had the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Carbondale, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was told I needed just a dmv check and background check. I ended up working with a convicted murdered. I also swept and mopped floors did dishes cleaned bathrooms took out garbage and did laundry

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbus, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was very simple and moved along quickly. Managers were professional. They gave all of the information that I need to proceed with orientation with ease. I'm very grateful to be employed with such a great company.

Interview Questions

• If you are going to be late; what action would you take?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Deland, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out application in store and simply waited to hear back. Manager had to do driver background check for violations. Details filled out on application, no sit down interview process

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a face-to-face interview with one of the associate managers. He went over some of the policies, the job description and responsibilities, my availability, and a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job? How would you react to a reckless driver that cuts you off while you are on a delivery? The total due for the order is _____, the customer gives you a $20 bill, how much change do you owe them?   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Mobile, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applyed online and a day later got a call in for a interview. The interview was quick and easy, she asked me about 3 questions and i was hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on Snagajob, and literally got a call less than a minute later. There was a quick phone interview, then a few days later I went in for an in person interview. The in person interview was also very quick and painless, and the people were very friendly. Started training the next week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Very brief and laid back. One of the managers took me into the back and told me the basic functions of the job. I have not gotten a callback yet but I am hoping to hear from them in the next week or so.

Insider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Corpus Christi, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

There was no interview but the orientation was amazing. There were lots of examples on how to better serve customers that come into the stores. Even had some fun games for us to play.

Interview Questions

• How do you think a customer expects to be served?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Port Charlotte, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I met with the manager for five minutes and he asked me a few basic questions. None of the questions were personal or challenging; he just wanted to know if I had a vehicle, license, and registration and if i had committed any felonies.

Interview Questions

• Do you own your own vehicle?   1 Answer