Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

1.6

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I went in, got asked a couple of questions. Everyone was nice and very sweet. Seemed like a great environment to work in. I would suggest applying for anyone looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest attribute you will bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Bronx, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday night and I was called on Saturday to schedule an interview. We agreed to Monday at 5pm. I arrived 10minutes early that Monday, but the place was extremely busy. I ended up waiting an hour before I was called in. The Assis. Man. "interviewed" me. He didn't ask me anything at that point. He just gave me my papers and we spent the next 20 minutes talking about schedules and the state of the store. They are a bit disorganized like drivers just dont show up and stuff. My interview was just talking to some employees and getting papers.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

quick interview in the back of the store nothing much to it, asked me about past work experience and stuff like that easy stuff if you apply you'll probably get the job

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Chandler, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

GM called me about 2 days after i submitted my application. The Interview was the easiest i have done so far. He didn't really ask me question , he just talked about how busy they were and what you can expect from the job,

Insider Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application the night before i called in and asked if they were still hiring. They said they was still hiring and wanted me to come in for an interview on Monday at 6pm, i came in a little early for my interview she told me come on back. The manager shook my hand and said how are you, she had great eye contact. Was focused on me and the interview the entire time. I was a little punctual on time but she was okay with it. She had a great vibe and we established trust !

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Takeit .

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

It was short. It felt like the manager really didn't want to get to know me. Seems like they were just desperate for hires. I didn't get a friendly vibe and it seemed like they didn't have a lot of time either. It also didn't seem like the other employees really liked the manager. you could just tell by the way they were interacting. Overall it was disorganized and upsetting because I was really excited for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you worked?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbia, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very clear what was needed done and how to get the job done...How long it would take, how to deal with a wrong problem for the best work environment for every one

Interview Questions

• How many times is it OK to miss work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Lansing, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Showed up early, asked to the see the manager, and told to sit and wait while he interviewed someone else. After he finished interviewing that person (to which the interviewer could be overheard saying "sorry I was late") he disappeared into the back of the store. At this time (15 minutes past my interview window) I re-asked the CSR at the front to speak to the hiring manager. He came out once again and asked me some basic questions without any knowledge of who I was or that he had already spoken to me on the phone; in fact he seemingly had no knowledge of me whatsoever. He told me three separate times that "we get paid every other week". After I told him I had worked for a Domino's in the past he asked me if I could pass a background check and when I said "yes" he shook my hand and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a background check?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Usually the interviewso are really simple not a lot of complicated question and the process is very fast.just the background check that takes a little longer sometimes.the manager was really nice not trying to block you with some difficulty questions...

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY).

Interview

Basically we just sat down at the restaurant. My manager asked me some questions about myself and my work experience. It was very easy going. We joked a bit. Talked about how great the company is. Very easy going.

Interview Questions

• What's my availability? What experience do I have with food?   Answer Question