Domino's Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Orangeburg, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

After my phone interview I was told that they would be going in another direction. I assumed that maybe it was because my resume didn't match up well with the position. The interview went well I answered all the questions. The interviewer asked me to go over my resume and asked basic interview questions to learn more about me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview. I attend my recruiter's alma mater rival school, and within the beginning of our conversation, she mentioned she was excited they beat us in football this past season. She also asked me if I had operational restaurant experience, such as working as a waitress. While it's important for leaders to understand the functions of all members of an organization, I think it's silly that working as a waitress or delivery person was used as any indication of being a good leader. Not impressed.

Interview Questions

• Asked about restaurant experience and leadership experience.   Answer Question

Domino's Response

May 5, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

We're sorry you had a negative interview experience! We pride ourselves on continuously improving, so we will take your feedback into consideration for similar interviews in the future. Thanks for ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an all day interview onsite at their HQ in Ann Arbor, MI. The recruiter who I spoke to earlier escorts you around the campus, to each interview, and to a store location where you are shown the back end of a store. The Main process was you meet with three VP's: HR, Comm, and Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are very scripted using the STAR Technique except for the VP of HR (VP of HR had an abrasive style).   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domino's in December 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. I actually accepted a job already but took the interview anyway. If you pass the phone interview (will know in a week) you are invited to Ann Arbor to interview face to face. I applied online in October and did not hear back until the first week of December.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a decision you made that added difficulty to your life in the short term in order to improve your life in the long term   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

They got back to me relatively quick after I applied. I was given a phone interview in which the interviewer asked me to walk her through my leadership experience. After I walked her through my leadership experience I was given the opportunity to ask questions. Unfortunately I was not given a formal interview in the office.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I was asked a series of behavioral questions, after which I was not extended a second interview. I thought the process was fairly easy but I was disappointed because I felt overqualified for the position and was not given a second interview. I would suggest highlighting why you want to work for Domino's in answering questions to stand out.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and was contacted a for interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with Domino's a total of 4 times over 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a mistake? If yes, how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's in October 2011.

Interview

Overall, it seems like a great opportunity, but the interview process was very sloppy. I went to a career fair where the recruiters contacted me back for an interview, then switched recruiters mid-process and never actually got back with me. They sort of led me on and then never gave me a chance and essentially wasted my time. I happened to be at another career where they attended and then was told they would be getting back with me for the interview and then received a rejection e-mail. One person told me that one person was my contact and recruiter, while a different person told me another one was. Overall, it was not very professional nor organized. Furthermore, I tried following up and asking what I could have done better and never had a return e-mail.

Interview Questions

• They just generally had me explain my leadership experience and how that would translate to being a good leader for their company.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's in February 2011.

Interview

First round was a Skype interview. They then invited me to come for the second round of interviews at their headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The second round consisted of 3.5 hours of 3 back-to-back interviews that were pretty intense. Practice role-play before the interview. Was not called back for a third interview.