Domino's Pizza Maker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Domino's Pizza Maker Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Waited about an hour in a store to even be interviewed.I was in the middle of taking my Drivers Ed class which the manager knew about since I had told him during the interview , When I got a text from him asking If I could come in on a day I had Drivers Ed.I told him I couldn't as I would be driving for Drivers Ed.He told me I would start next week and I never got a reply after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Fresno, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

They asked a bunch of vague questions, never seeming to care what was actually on my resume. Come to think of it, I don't think they actually ever referred to it. Whatever, though. They guy rushed me through it, and it was an overall bad interview, in and of itself.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be paid.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Short application and half hour interview -- was called back and sat down for a one on one interview with the manager. He asked how much time I could work per week, whether I had background in food service, and what jobs I'd had previously. Interview was pretty casual, manager seemed like he was trying to make sure I would get along with him and other employees.

Interview Questions

• What time commitment can you make to the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra, FL

Application

I interviewed at Domino's (Ponte Vedra, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

Was walking outside when the manager asked if I'd like a job. No interview, it happened just like that.

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Barrie, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Came in on the last day of interviews and was taken to the back kitchen/prep area and asked a few questions. Really basic questions mostly about availability. The interview was very informal and he described the working conditions, uniform, etc, noted that most shifts will be in the evenings and weekends. He also asked about extracurricular activities to know when I would not be able to work. Said that getting full time hours (40) may be difficult but part time during the school is doable. Was contacted later that evening and accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work on holidays?   1 Answer
    • If there was a snow storm, could you still come into work?   1 Answer
    • What did you like/dislike about (volunteer experience)?   Answer Question

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (North Sydney (Australia)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got asked to go inside and ask for the manager, sat down annd had a chat. I was offered a round of trial shifts then filled out my details. after that i was put on the roster