Domino's Pizza UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

1.6

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process for this position only took about a week. I knew a man who worked in Domino's Corporate so I had him advocate for me and send my resume over to the Executive Director. The next day I received an invitation for a phone interview. It was very casual (just going over my resume) and the ED was very honest about other candidates she was considering for the position. At the end of the phone interview she offered me an in-person interview at the Domino's World Resource Center in Ann Arbor, MI. That interview was in two-parts, the first being with the Executive Director again. She asked basic situational interview questions (i.e. "describe a time you helped to influence others' thoughts or beliefs in a good way"). Then, the two case managers came in to ask me questions specific to my case managing abilities. Overall, everyone was very kind and didn't make me feel intimidated at all, they were very intentional about making me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• When you are on the phone with a client who is deeply upset and wants to "vent" to you for an extended period of time, what should you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call to come in and do an interview, and then was asked a series of questions off a sheet as well as a bit of an informal chat with the restaurant manager - very friendly and positive

Instore Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feltham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Feltham, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, process took about a month, I've got a call that I was selected for interview, manager was nice and offered me trial shift on spot. I've got my own new uniform, worked for 2 hours.. and then manager told me to come to his office and finish everything with documents. I was told that he needs confirmation from head office, and that every information(rota) will be in that email, no matter what he'll call me back on the next day. Two days past no one called me back, I've called him back and he told me that he made up his mind and appologised...

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK.

Interview

There was no interview . I go the job straight after I was recommended by a relative. All I did is to bring my documents such NI and passport.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call 2 weeks later asking if I was still interested and set a time. Came in and chatted for 10-15 minutes, the only real questions were how well I know the local area (but didn't matter that I admitted it wasn't that well) and making sure I didn't have 6 or more penalty points. Other than that it was just the manager giving information about the job and the practicalities, asking how much you were looking to work etc. Very realistic and understanding that the role didn't require any particular skills so no "typical" interview questions.

In-Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Went in and was an informal chat, the manager told me about the job and gave me a sheet listing all the pizzas, toppings and the codes used. I was asked to come back in a couple of days where I was randomly asked the toppings on a few pizzas, plus asked a few of the codes. When I got the vast majority correct, he said yeah thats fine its obvious you know most of these and then asked what size uniform I'd need. Pretty simple and easy!

Interview Questions

• Are you a fan of Domino's, what is your favourite pizza?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accrington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Accrington, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The Very laid back was interviewed by a girl who looked younger than me (I'm 21). Took about 10 minutes, if that. She told me I'd have to memorise the menu then her manager would ring me back. She said I was suitable for the job and she'd put in a good word for me... however, I didn't get a call back so she probably said that to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Where have I worked before? Part time or full time? Best and worst skill?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Just asked for national insurance # and when I can work then I called up a week later and they said I could come in on Friday and start the job. They did need chasing up so I would defiantly recommend that and don't stress as it's pretty easy going

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Farcical, they just take anyone through the door as long as you have a licence with 6 points or less and a car. Interview is all about taking your documents to prove that and to prove you can work in the UK. Basically if you have a pulse and a car/driving licence they will hire you. If you are desperate for money go ahead, i'm not that desperate.

Interview Questions

• Lots that were irrelevant because they ignored me after i started in terms of hours I wanted.   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Cardiff, Wales (UK)).

Interview

Short and easy. Just a few questions about why you want to work, when you want to work and if you have any medical problems. I was also presented the dress code and how the monies are handled.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any points on your drivers licence?
      What hours/days would you like to work?
      Any medical conditions?   Answer Question