Domino's Pizza UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

1.5

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process for this position only took about a week. I knew a man who worked in Domino's Corporate so I had him advocate for me and send my resume over to the Executive Director. The next day I received an invitation for a phone interview. It was very casual (just going over my resume) and the ED was very honest about other candidates she was considering for the position. At the end of the phone interview she offered me an in-person interview at the Domino's World Resource Center in Ann Arbor, MI. That interview was in two-parts, the first being with the Executive Director again. She asked basic situational interview questions (i.e. "describe a time you helped to influence others' thoughts or beliefs in a good way"). Then, the two case managers came in to ask me questions specific to my case managing abilities. Overall, everyone was very kind and didn't make me feel intimidated at all, they were very intentional about making me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• When you are on the phone with a client who is deeply upset and wants to "vent" to you for an extended period of time, what should you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accrington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Accrington, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The Very laid back was interviewed by a girl who looked younger than me (I'm 21). Took about 10 minutes, if that. She told me I'd have to memorise the menu then her manager would ring me back. She said I was suitable for the job and she'd put in a good word for me... however, I didn't get a call back so she probably said that to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Where have I worked before? Part time or full time? Best and worst skill?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Just asked for national insurance # and when I can work then I called up a week later and they said I could come in on Friday and start the job. They did need chasing up so I would defiantly recommend that and don't stress as it's pretty easy going

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Cardiff, Wales (UK)).

Interview

Short and easy. Just a few questions about why you want to work, when you want to work and if you have any medical problems. I was also presented the dress code and how the monies are handled.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any points on your drivers licence?
      What hours/days would you like to work?
      Any medical conditions?
      Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK.

Interview

First interview was at head office with two representatives. We discussed my experience and previous roles. Invited for a second interview. This was very disorganised, and the comapny wanted to know if i could come and see them in an hour. Expected me to drop everything to attend.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Than I had a call and I was asked about few things: when can I start, when can I work, how many hours would I like to work, do I have a car and insurance....etc. I was invited for an interview but it was nothing. I got the offer on that day.

In Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Bristol, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

No questions about you, just the time to fill in the application and other papers. The manager describes the job, but vague about the hours of shifts.The manager was available to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• No questions. Just your availability.   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview is not that formal since it is a part time job. They will just ask you about your schedule and working flexibility. They will be honest about the role and responsibilities and the benefits that you may get. They will ask some of your personal background, what are your likes and hobbies

Interview Questions

• Willingness to work and be flexible on their working schedule   1 Answer

Instore Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyke Regis, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Wyke Regis, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

1-2 months after I handed my CV into a different local Domino's branch I received a phonecall from the manager of a new branch being built, and he asked if I was available the next day for an interview. I told him I could, and turned up on time.
    Very smooth process, simple 1:1 interview with a relaxed manager in the almost-built new branch.
    Wasn't nervous at all, very nice speaking to the manager.
    Only down side is that the other applicants didn't stick to the interview timetable, so I was given an interview 30 minutes later than I was expecting.

Instore Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK (Shoreham, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Turned up and was shown to a tiny office too small for two people so I was sort of sat half way in and half way out of it. Manager couldn't find my details online for ages. He asked me if I'd had a job before, I said yes and what it was (just stewarding). He then asked if I have my passport, he looked at it and gave it back. He then asked what days I can work. I was then told to return the next day with proof of national insurance, address and bank details. When I returned I handed them over the counter and he said he would phone once he had scanned it all in to arrange shifts. I can't say the process particularly made me want to work there and I got offered a much better paid job in a supermarket a week later.