CROSSMARK Interview Question: Don't have an answer to this ... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Demo Event Specialist Interview Pensacola, FL

Don't have an answer to this question as I have not even

been called for an interview, which disappoints me because I am an excellent candidate for this position.
Tags:
wish someone would at least call me
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I applied on line at Crossmarks website and haven't heard back from them. I have the qualifications for a position as a demo specialist or even a management position. I have 9 years experience in retail with quotas and goals. I know for sure I will be an asset to Crossmark. Im am ready for immediate hire and don't have children so my availability is open. I am a people person and have the most outgoing personality. People adore me. I treat every person I come into contact with the way I want to be treated. Without customers we don't have a job. I am dependable, friendly, outgoing and do not have a problem meeting new people. I wish you would at least give me a chance to meet with the hiring person in the Pensacola Fl area. At least give me a chance to meet with someone. I exceeded my sales goals every year I was at Mc Raes/ Belk and have the awards to present to you. I know I will be an asset to Crossmark. Most of all, I am a team player and believe people who work together make good things happen.

Interview Candidate on Apr 10, 2014

It's sounds like you were WAY OVER QUALIFIED. Don't sweat it.

Anonymous on Sep 6, 2014

Yeah just contact them, and speak of how interested you are. Also maybe humble yourself because aggression won't land you a job ever. It isn't very professional and it can hurt your chances because it's a job OFFER and not a guarantee.

Anonymous on May 7, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.