Donaldson Company Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Without question, one of the worst companies I've ever interviewed with. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate, complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• After a lenghtly phone screen Donaldson invited me in for an interview. When I arrived, the interviewer kept me waiting in the lobby 15 minutes past the start of the 30 min interview, then could not find the interview room. When it did start - "sorry but I've got to stick to my schedule and have another meeting", and left after 10 minutes of talking to me! I found that to be extremely rude and inconsiderate of my time. I never have run into that before and one must wonder what it is like to actually work there.

I then foolishly came back to interview for a different position with an equally disappointing outcome. If you've not worked in the oil or air filtration business for 30 years, expect Donaldson to have little to no regard for your skills or accomplishments elsewhere. You might as well stick with a High School diploma and reboot your career because they are unable to translate skills and experiences from other industries.

All in all, an utter waste of time interviewing with this company. I doubted comments made by ex-employees that it's a dead culture and good old boy network - but their behavior definitely confirmed that.   Answer Question