Donaldson Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Donaldson Company Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Donaldson Company

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Bloomington, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Met recruiter at my school. Phone interview with HR for about 30 mins. Just some very basic questions. Then a week later I was invited to on-site interview. I had interview with 4 different teams. Heard the result after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Donaldson Company

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Bloomington, MN) in February 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy going, nothing out of the blue but they did ask me if I'd be willing to relocate at my own expense which was interesting. The people I met with were very kind and basically wanted to know what I wanted out of the internship itself.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Bloomington, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I participated in a phone interview and screening with the hiring manager. Then, a couple weeks later, I sat down for a one on one interview with my eventual boss.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Bloomington, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by phone to see if I was still available. Then HR interviewed me the next day via phone. I was then called back later that day to set up a personal interview with HR and my future boss. Both interviews were very professional, yet relaxed. Very nice people work in HR at Donaldson.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to situations in which you are given a disproportionate amount of work compared to coworkers?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Donaldson Company in April 2009.

Interview

Very basic interview with personality questions and "describe a situation in which" type questions. Overall, it was relatively simple to prepare for as long as you did basic research on what the company did and you show up confident for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you feel you did not perform your best?   Answer Question
    • If you were in situation "x", describe how you would react and what the potential outcome could be.   Answer Question