Donaldson Company Legal Counsel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Donaldson Company

1 Interview Review

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Absolutely the worst company I've ever interviewed with. They were very unprofessional and inconsiderate, and a complete waste of my time. I had an initial phone interview with an HR representative, a second lengthy phone interview with the hiring manager, and an then an on-site two-hour interview with the hiring manager and several team members. While they weren't really on the ball before the in-person interview, this is where things really went off the rails. I was told by the HR representative that they would follow up on X date multiple times over a 2 month period, several of those emails being sent to me without my following up once the last quoted date had passed. Finally, a week after their last quoted follow-up date, I received a generic email through their application system notifying me that I was no longer being considered for the job. Candidates should never be treated this way. While I initially discounted the negative reviews by ex-employees, this experience makes me really question the quality of the work environment.

Interview Questions

• Mostly STAR type interview questions. Nothing out of left field.   Answer Question