Donaldson Company Production Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Donaldson Company

1.5

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Lafayette, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

I was first hired through a temp service, staffing resources I think it was called. I walked in and had an interview right away than was sent to frankfort when they found out I could travel. Took an initial test than took a urine test and a small physical. I than was sent to Donaldson to take another similar but longer multiple choice test and went through a siminar on the job such as safety videos and other stuff.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was willing to travel to Frankfort to work.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Donaldson Company

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeneville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Greeneville, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

I was first interviewed through a temp service which filtered the local companies for me. Donaldson was a match for my abilities and from there I was interviewed for that job. It was in person at their Greeneville, TN location. I felt it was very basic and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and why you feel like are a good match for the position.   Answer Question