Donaldson Company Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Donaldson Company Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Donaldson Company

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Donaldson Company (Bloomington, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Well-organized with open communication throughout. The recruiter provided good information about the company and the process. I was given a first interview opportunity that included four segments, concluding with the hiring manager. Questions were fair and concise. Good explanation of the role and current programs in the company. I was also invited to ask questions in each part of the process.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in managing a team for customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Donaldson Company

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Donaldson Company.

Interview

They begin with a phone screen interview with the typical questions. We discussed pay, which fit within my guidelines for taking a new role. Once I made it to a face to face, the questions were probably the easiest I had ever seen. Mainly, describe your background, success, etc.

All was going well until the recruiter called me and mentioned the position paid below what they initially indicated....well below. I politely declined further conversation. This seems to be very typically for Donaldson and well known in the Midwest. They underpay compared to comparable roles, and believe you are fortunate to work for Donaldson.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses, and what are you doing right now to improve on them?   Answer Question