Doner Associate Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doner Associate Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was asked to come in two days for interviews. I had four interviews each day, by groups of two current employees each time. Interviewers were employees currently working on accounts with open positions. A lot of questions were asked, but interviewers were very friendly. From the time of application to hire, the whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Doner

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about a month from initial contact to offer letter. There was a phone interview, an in-person interview, and finally another phone interview. After the final interview, it took a week and a half to hear back with the offer. The interviews were more conversational than drilling questions, which I was personally pleased about. Overall, a smooth and positive process.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doner in May 2011.

Interview

Met with several people at different levels of Doner. Got a good feel for the position. Each person went into a lot of detail about how the Assoc PM would fit into their particular group. Work environment seemed very open and exciting. Office was very modern in design. Coworkers seemed young and very friendly.

Interview Questions

Salary was much too low.